CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

รับจ้างสอบก็มีที่เมกา หุหุ รับจ้างสอบSAT

คำสารภาพของนักรับจ้างสอบ SAT

ไม่ใช่แต่เมืองไทยนะครับ ที่เมกาก็มี
    ข่าวจากNew York Post วันนี้ครับ
    นายคนที่จบจากไฮสคูลยอดดังของนิวยอร์ก เมื่อสองปีที่แล้ว
    ยอดเก่งยอดฉลาด ยอดไอเดียขี้โกงหาเงินแต่ยังไม่จบ คอลลเลจ
    และ หุหุ เป็นเด็กชาวยิว เสียด้วย นายนี่รับจ้างสอบวัดผลการเข้าเรียนขั้นมหาวิทยาลัย
    หรือ SAT ค่าจ้างก็คิดหัวละ800$  มีพวกคนรวยๆ แต่เรียนไม่เด่น อยากเข้ายูดังๆ
    ไปใช้บริการกันมากอยู่ นายคนที่รับจ้างนี่บอกว่า ข้อสอบง่ายมากๆ เขาทำได้คะแนนดี
    เป็นที่พอใจกับลูกค้า มีบ่นๆบ้างก็รายเดียวเองที่บอกว่า ทำคะแนนให้สูงเกินไป

หุหุ ขี้เกียจเปิดดิกฯแปล ครับ อ่านต่อกันเองนะครับ
    CONFEESIONS OF SAT TEST FAKER
    By ELIZABETH WOLFF
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    May 14, 2006 -- A cocky Stuyvesant HS graduate who attends a top-tier New England
    university confesses he's taken dozens of tests for rich New York "slackers"
    - including SATs, Regents and community-college credit exams - for up to $800 a pop.
    The serial test-taker, a floppy-haired, splotchy-skinned music major who grew up
    in SoHo and graduated from the elite public school in 2004,
    says he's been an academic gun-for-hire for nearly four years - taking five SAT and nine
    SAT II subject exams, one Regents test and "countless" community college credit exams.
    "The only complaint I've ever gotten was that I scored too high," the smug entrepreneur
    told The Post. He said he relies on word of mouth - fueled initially by reports of his own
    SAT score, 1470 out of a possible 1600.
    "My friend knew I did well on my SATs and knew these kids who were looking to hire
    so he passed my name along, and they approached me and we negotiated a flat fee
    of about $500," he said of his first fraud, in 2003, when he was still at Stuyvesant.
    "They were determined and were going to find someone to do it one way or another,"
    he said of his clients.
    So were at least one set of unscrupulous parents, who coughed up $800 so their Brooklyn
    yeshiva student son would score a 1200 and get into Baruch College.
    "The tests are easy," he said. "Having come up in the public school system, which
    overemphasizes test-taking skills to people who want to excel, I realized that this was
    something I could do for the idiotic private school kids who were too lazy and afraid to
    open a book."
    The process is hardly rocket science, he said, although it can be a little nerve-racking.
    "The first time I was nervous. The guy met me for breakfast on the Saturday of the test
    where he provided me with his Social Security number and the required personal
    information, with the money, and with the fake ID," he said.
    The test faker leaves the details up to his clients, including the score he should shoot for,
    the location where the test is taken, and supplying the fake ID he'll need to sit for the exam.
    The SATs require that students present only a high school ID card, which besides
    "looking handmade to begin with," said the Stuyvesant cheater, can easily be recreated.
    Usually his client will snap his photo with a digital camera and affix the head shot to the
    client's ID. The client then shoots a photo of the doctored ID, and seals the deal with
    a laminating machine at the local copy shop.
    A less sophisticated method has also worked: "Attaching his photo over an [ID] with clear
    tape," the cheater bragged.
    And if you're even less creative, the going rate for a fake state ID card in Greenwich
    Village is $40.
    There are no premiums charged for a high score or breaks given for a middle-range mark.
    Another test-faker the Stuy guy knows tried to negotiate his prices based on scoring.
    But when he guaranteed perfect 1600s, and didn't deliver, "he kept on getting stiffed."
    "That's why you got to get the money before," he advises. "They pay me to take the test
    how they want it taken, and I get as close as I can," he said. "Most clients wanted lower
    scores like 1100 or 1200."
    "Most kids want a score that will get them into a SUNY school, but I did have one guy
    who had his sights on Stanford and NYU," he added.
    The cheater was once paid extra to take someone else's SATs - while simultaneously
    text-messaging the answers to the client's friends who were taking the same test elsewhere
    Cellphones are prohibited during the SAT, but students said it's simple to sneak them in.
    Ray Nicosia, head of the Office of Testing Integrity for Princeton-based Educational
    Testing Service, which works with the College Board to administer the SATs,
    says fewer than 3,000 cheating investigations are opened each year.
    "When we suspect you of questionable behavior, we give you a few options,"
    he said. "You can submit a handwriting sample, cancel your scores with a full refund,
    or take the test again free of charge."
    High schoolers who hire test-takers for the SAT, as well as the test-taker himself,
    are not committing a crime, said Nicosia. That's because high school students use
    non-government-issued IDs for admittance - so faking someone else's name to take a test
    is not considered criminal impersonation or fraud.
    And NYPD officials said a test-taker who signs someone else's name would not be
    charged with forgery because the other person gave permission.
    "Without a complainant, there is no crime," said a NYPD spokesman.
    About test fakers, Nicosia, who has a staff of 30, to investigate SAT cheating said,
    "kids like to exaggerate."
    He noted every SAT testing center publicizes ETS' toll-free anonymous hotline where
    honest test-takers can turn cheaters in.
    All SATs contain handwriting and a signature. The SAT II sometimes require
    essay-writing, and since March 2005, the new, three-part SAT has an essay section.
    Handwriting issues do not worry the faker.
    "I wouldn't encourage students to pay an impersonator if the College Board already has
    your handwriting on file from a previous test. But then again, it's not my problem,
    and why turn down the money?"
    He describes most of his clients as lazy, upper-middle-class kids with professional parents
    who have coasted through high school and now need good SAT scores to get into
    decent colleges.
    "Most people who are on the hunt for test-takers spend more time figuring out how to
    cheat than they would if they just" studied for the test, he said.

จากคุณ : smartupid - [ 15 พ.ค. 49 11:23:50 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป