CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

"Ramakien"in New York City. so shame for our country!!!

This show is one of many show for Lincon Center Summer Festival in New York City (But I don't think they gonna allow us to do the show with them again) I attended the show on last Saturday night. I went there with my korean friends hoping to show something interesting about thai, but it became a big confusing and rough performance. my friends didn&t understand at all. Even though the show suppost to start on 8pm, they were still preparing everything until 8.40pm. During the show I saw many people walk out from the hall. it represented something bad. I watched many plays, shows, performances, but this is the worst show ever!!!!!. I feel sorry for many americans who pay for this show. when I went out side the hall I heard one elder american said " wasting of time". this makes a big notorious image for thai performance. Do you think people wanna see a show again if some thais come back here to make some performances? ESPECIALLY!!!, WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT SEK LOSO ( YES!! this name is suitable for him!!), IT MAKES ME REALLY SHAME. I NEVER LIKED HIM SINCE HE START HIS CARREER, CUZ I CAN SEE THIS KIND OF PERSON WILL FORGET HIMSELF. if someone ask me about him i'll tell them that he&s not thai! westing of time, westing of money.

PS. for anyone who doesn't know what happen. Sek Loso and Noi Pru were fighting in front of the stage on Friday night show.

ans also where is Joey Boy and Palmy( she just appeared on the projector screen)???

IT'S DAMM TERRIBLE, FRUSTRATING SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

จากคุณ : T - [ 2 ส.ค. 49 04:49:32 A:64.52.71.162 X: TicketID:058119 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com