Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

Dad,Do you Love me,don't you ? T_T I miss home

I don't wanna think too much but everytime i miss my dad and i call him...a few sentences that I can hear from my dad...

1. Why do you call me? (with serious voice) = Toll Ma Tum Mai
    2.Don't spend a lot of money (more serious) = Pra Yad noi na Tang na'
    3. How's your study? ( Super serious) = Pai Rog Rien Ror pao?
    4. That's all = Kae nee na......

I love my dad..my dad is a very good dad...i always tell myself that dad loves me...but i don't feel anything....or i am not good enough to make him pleased.......

Daddy, you know I LOVE you...do you love me chai mai ka?.....So sorry ka Por' that I cannot be good as much as you want........

I just need some cheer and some love from you..but i don't feel it for long....
    I wanna have a time machine...to back to the time that my dad can give me hugs....some smiles from my dad can make me alive with happiness.....

I don't want anything....only my warm family...
    now i am far from home...I miss everyone i love..especailly my mom ( the best mom in the world forme) and my cute brothers.....

If my dad is not serious like this...everyone will be happier....i don't know what i can do to make my dad know that....MOney is not everything in our life... What the most important thing is LOVE and care... ALL I NEED IS LOVE FROM YOU

P.S. noone in this world can give love that i want like I want love from my DAD....

I will do my best to make you happy dad, even you never look at me how sad i am.........

LOVE YOU daddy,
    Love you mom,
    Love you my cute brothers.......

I am alone now...with empty heart...

P.S. my feeling cannot be explained in words

If you have a very warm family, pls know that you are the luckiest one in this hard world...

แก้ไขเมื่อ 17 มี.ค. 50 07:08:34

จากคุณ : สายลมที่เปลี่ยนไป - [ 17 มี.ค. 50 06:59:08 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom