Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

Kha-Nhom's Inquiries on Job Searching Process{แตกประเด็นจาก H5232489}

I hope I’m not too late in responding to your inquiries.  Someone had sent me the link then followed up with a phone call on Monday night for inputs.  However, I was busy preparing for a business trip that I could not response promptly.

First and foremost, I’m not the subject matter expert (SME) on this topic.  I was fortunate to receive useful information and trainings from the real SMEs.  In addition, I recently had direct experience in a job search; and I put what I learned into practice.  It worked!  For the public good, I share the information and experience.  

I’d like to give credits to the following individuals:
      - Staff at DBM, a job placement consulting firm, and staff at
        Career Development Center at Montgomery college.  Without
        them, the success of my job search would have been impossible.
      - My ex-bosses and neighbors, whose experience as hiring
        managers, provided me the insights on their expectations
        (both on resumes and job interviews) from the “ideal”
        candidate.  With that, I was able to improve the skills.

Before, I’ll get into broad & generals, let’s address your needs/concerns.  I assume you know what you want to do: to be a Technical Sales Support (TSS).  I do not know how much you learn what this role entails.  Below will give you general ideas about a TSS role.   It may vary from industry to industry.  Though different industry, the main principles remain much the same.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 24 มี.ค. 50 16:45:45

แก้ไขเมื่อ 24 มี.ค. 50 11:44:38

แก้ไขเมื่อ 24 มี.ค. 50 11:41:27

แก้ไขเมื่อ 24 มี.ค. 50 11:37:22

จากคุณ : ณารา - [ 24 มี.ค. 50 11:28:01 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom