Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

Job Search Techniques/Tips for Job Seekers

Of late, I’ve seen kratoos inquiring job hunting preparations i.e. resumes and interviews.  Together with some people asked me on this topic; and some friends in Pantip urged me to share my experience and knowledge on job searching; I therefore decide to do it for the public good.  Due to time constraint and large content of coverage, I’ll gradually put in installments.  

Outlines:
    1. Cope with job loss: dos and don’ts
    2. Planning: get to know yourself
    3. Job search process: sources, networking.
    4. Resume
    5. Job interviews
    6. Negotiation

First and foremost, I’m not the subject matter expert (SME) on this topic.  I was fortunate to receive useful information and trainings from the real SMEs.  In addition, I recently had direct experience in a job search; and I put what I learned into practice.  It worked!  I think I share with the public.

I’d like to give credits to the following individuals:
    - Staff at DBM, a job placement consulting firm, and staff
      at Career Development Center at Montgomery college.  Without them, my job search
      success would have been impossible.
    - My ex-bosses and neighbors, whose experience as hiring managers, provided me the insights
      on their expectations (both in resumes and job interviews) from the “ideal” candidate.  
      With that, I was able to improve the skills.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 02 เม.ย. 50 05:18:38

แก้ไขเมื่อ 02 เม.ย. 50 05:16:53

จากคุณ : ณารา - [ 2 เม.ย. 50 05:11:12 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom