Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

What should I do because I think I like him?

This my experience about samesex. If you mind you can close na kab.

I lived in USA first time.

On the someday in Subway station

When I waited the train for longtime because the train was signal problem, I met the man who went into me and talked about the train. But I didn't understand because I had been here only 4 days in the big city. I knew only a little words that he said, and then he asked me that Do you have a cellphone? I told that sure I have. Then, he said that Can I use your cellphone because my cellphone was not working.

I gave my cellphone to him. After that he told me and gave my cellphone and said that this's my phone number.

I felt nervous and excited. I told him Thank you and then I walked away to him because it's my first time in here.

After 1 week ago, I waited for the ..Line (different line in first time) and saw the man who I met before last time in the train but he didn' see me.

After 2 days, I was in train and met him again. He was sit opposite seat me. Then he moved to next to me and said that How're you? Do u remember me?

Then, I felt nerveous again and said that I'm good and U ...Nice to meet u again.

He said that Did u throw my number away? I've waitng your call.

Oh my goddd

He's got it. He knew that I'm gay.

I'm excited again and said that ok nice to meet you have a goodnight.

He told me Where're u from?
    I can' bear to say anything I knew it's very bad manner, but I'm nerveous.

After that I decided to call to him but I can' understand what he said. He wanted to meet me.
    What should I do?

This time, I want to ask that What should I do because I think I clicked with him.

Because He's so cute and I felt lonely now.

Thanks

Sorry for my poor English

จากคุณ : lived - [ 3 เม.ย. 50 06:19:41 A:24.34.223.59 X: TicketID:120542 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom