Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

ถามผู้รู้เกี่ยวกับ USA real estate(ยาวหน่อยนะครับ)

"Before I would even call a real estate agent, I'd have my home inspected," says attorney Diana Brodman Summers. Some real estate agents advise against spending the money (most basic inspections range from $200 and $400) ), because the buyers will get one anyway prior to closing. Others recommend it, because it gives sellers an early warning on any repairs they might have to make.
    closing คืออะไรครับ

Selling it yourself can save you the real estate commission (often about 6 percent), which can be an advantage in a tight market. But a buyer's market (or rapidly changing market) is also a good time to have a little professional expertise to price, market and move your property. And don't forget, potential buyers may feel that if there's no agent involved the price should already be 6 percent less. Both the buyer and the seller can't save the same 6 percent.
    Both the buyer and the seller can't save the same 6 percent. หมายความว่าอะไรครับ

The rules are different in soft markets. "You don't overprice your house 20 percent to leave wiggle room for negotiating,"
    leave wiggle room for negotiating แปลว่าอะไรครับ

Beware hidden financing costs. Not all financing is the same from a seller's point of view. With some types of financing, like FHA and VA home loans, the seller pays the points on the loan.
    points คืออไรครับ

จากคุณ : ช่วยให้ความรู้หน่อยนะครับ - [ 9 เม.ย. 50 13:15:09 A:58.8.117.146 X: TicketID:131201 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom