Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

สวัสดีค่ะ ขอปรึกษาอีกรอบน่ะค่ะ ถ้าใครยังจำกระทู้ฝรั่งปากหวานได้

เค้าหาว่าหนูแปลกประหลาดค่ะ แถมยังแก่กว่าที่เราคิด เพราะว่าตอนแรกๆเลย นานมาแล้วเค้าบอกว่าเค้าอายุ 32 ค่ะ หนูเพิ่งคุยกะเค้าได้ปีกว่าเองค่ะ messages แรกๆเค้าบอกว่า
    I am 32, born Feb 17, 1973. My children are 16, 12, 9. ค่ะ

และนี่ก็ อีกข้อความนึง
    "I have had a couple of pen pals who were male. One from New Zealand named Glen Hawkins. Most guys usually do not open up on here. It does not really matter to me whether your a guy or girl. My wife knows all about this. I am not sharing anything weird with you. I am not trying to go around my wife. Frankly, you seem to be concerned about this for some reason. I just want a pen pal to share from another country. My wife is from Missouri. I have known her 24 years, been married 22 years, both Christian, speak english, from America so not different. She does not see things from a different view. A different idea, culture. If you are concerned, I am sorry.

No worries. I do wonder if I am writing multiple people. You english is much better at times. You get concerned more at times than others. Well no worries. No problems. It is interesting. Have a great week. "

แล้วนี่ก็ message ล่าสุดค่ะ หนูเพิ่งมารู้ความจริงบางอย่างที่เค้าโกหกค่ะ หลังจากที่หนูไปซักไซร้ไล่เรียงเรื่องสถานะของเค้า และเจตนาที่แท้จริงของเค้าค่ะ

"you know all this already. Why are you being so weird, strange? I told you long ago if you write me I will write you back but I do not need a bunch of weird questions every time. I am 44 years old. I have been married 20 years. I have three children Joshua 18, Tyler 14 and Rachel 12. I can to Thailand to visit and really enjoyed your country and the people so I decided to get a pen pal. That is you. I sent you pictures of me and my family and I thought we were friends, but all these questions make me feel like you have forgoten me, are not my friend and are weird. Well let me know what the deal is.

If you do not want to be friends then stop writing me. I will only respond to your mail.
    My wife is right here with me and does not get it either. Well out for now."

สำหรับข้อความล่าสุดนี้ดูเหมือนเค้าโกรธจัดและไม่พอใจมากเลยค่ะ

รู้สึกจี๊ดเล็กน้อยที่เค้ามาว่าหนูประหลาดเหมือนคนบ้า

ตอนนี้หนูพยายามลดที่จะคุยกะเค้าให้น้อยลงตามที่พี่ๆแนะนำค่ะ และระวังตัวมากขึ้น

หนูเอาข้อความมาให้พวกพี่ๆอ่านกันอีกครั้งค่ะถ้าหากพวกพี่ๆไม่ว่าอะไร หนูอยากได้คำแนะนำดีๆจากพี่ๆอีกค่ะ

หนูควรจะตอบเค้าไปว่ายังไงค่ะ
    ขอบคุณค่ะ

จากคุณ : Noon - [ 18 พ.ค. 50 13:14:31 A:125.25.76.196 X: ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom