Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

สำหรับคนที่ต้องการพูดภาษาอังกฤษเป็นเร็ว

จริงๆๆแล้วเรียนในชั้นเรียนก้อช่วยได้น่ะ แต่ถ้าอยากเป็นเร็วไปที่นี่เลย www.twiztv.com มีสคริปหนังให้เลือกเต็มเลย เรียนจากบทละครที่ฝรั่งเขาพูดกันค่ะ

อีกอย่างการเรียนภาษาอังกฤษจะต้องได้ยินหรืออ่านมามากพอถึงจะพูดได้อย่างถูกต้อง ต่อให้เขียนไดอารี่เองทุกวัน ก้อใช่ว่าจะช่วยน่ะค่ะ คือถ้าเราเขียนจากความเข้าใจเราไม่ใช่จากการเขียนที่ถูกต้อง เราก้อจะพูดออกมาตามภาษาที่เราเขียนในไดอารี่ๆๆ ไปตลอด ทำให้เวลาพูดเราก้อจะพูดแบบผิดๆๆ เพราะฉะนั้นถ้าไม่มีคนแก้ให้ ฟ้าใสแนะนำให้อ่าน จากไดอารี่ของเด็กฝรั่งที่เวปนี้ www.diaryland.com แล้ว browse member ดูน่ะค่ะ ฝรั่งเขียนชิวิตเขาสารพัด เป็นภาษาพูดทั้งนั้น บางอย่างอาจจะใกล้เคียงกับตัวเรา ซึ่งเราสามารถเลียนแบบวิธีพูดเขามาได้เลย

อีกอย่างค่ะเรียนในห้องช่วยในระดับนึงแต่ภาษาคุย แสลง หรือ การ อธิบายเหตุการณ์ ต่างๆๆ เวปนี้ช่วยได้มากค่ะอ่านมากๆๆน่ะค่ะ รับรองจะเป็นอังกฤษเร็วขึ้น พูดเรียงประโยคได้แม่นขึ้นค่ะ

ฟ้าใสฝึกด้วยตัวเองมาก้อพึ่งเวปพวกนี้ล่ะค่ะ.

For those of you who are looking for an effective way to learn English, I would like to recommend a few websites I have frequently visited to improve my Englisk skills.

The first one, i like the most, is www.twiztv.com. This is especially for people who are hooked to TV shows.

It is a much better way than reading off from a diary website because if you already are a fan of a certain show, then you are motivated to read the story and since most of the scripts on the website are transcriped from TV series on True Vision.

You might as well print one episode in advance and read along as you watch. Another fun way to learn. You can also practice your pronunciation the same time you listen to it.

I find tradional language classes to be less challenging. I have continously enhance my language skills through this methods for some times now.

I ve never studied aboard. I went to Thai speaking shcools most of my life. However, the reason I m writing additional English explanation is not because I want to show off na kaaaa...but this is toprove to you that it doesnt matter if you did not study in an internationschool nor aboard before, there is no difference in any of those if you try really hard na ka.

It will be my first time spending my life oversea. I m leaving for Australia next month. I m so thrilled.

If you have any language problem and would like my advice, you can leave me a reply naka.

I really do hope my post will become one of those long threads people find useful na ka.

Wish everyone the best kaaaa

จากคุณ : ฟ้าใส - [ 5 มิ.ย. 50 20:16:58 A:124.120.128.10 X: TicketID:140413 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom