Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

please please help my husband in UK

hello there,i can not wrire Thai at a moment and my english not very good please try to read it,thanks.
    my husband he gone to UK few day ago to get wills money from my mother in law..i couldn beliveble she let him down,she not let him get in home becaurse she got new b/f,she do everything for him.....now my husband have to sleep rush ,he at Aripot at a moment waitting for me to get tiket for him back to Thailand but i dont know how to get money becaurse i am very poor and have to look afer 2 years old boy and 14 day old gairl.

Now..anyone in UK pleae help him to get ticket for him,i nevr forgot that,will pay back when i sold the land,i know it's not very good to ask like this but i don't know where i can ask. he didnt sleep 3 day agoi am realy feel sory him but i dont know how to do,his tell number is 07901770671 if you would like to help him out please contact him i have to go to feed my baby again now...many many thanks

จากคุณ : sad life - [ 11 มิ.ย. 50 03:57:14 A:203.146.63.185 X: TicketID:147635 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom