Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

Oder Thai books online

Swasdee ka, haven't posted here for a while (again :P) and Thai keyboard has given up its life so I have no choice but typing in Eng. until I reclaim my Thai keyboard back na ka.

I accidentally found this website www.pinklemon.com and was wondering if anyone has bought from this place before? I'm seriously considering ordering heaps from them but a bit cautious buying online. I do online shopping all the time here in Australia but that's because I'm aware of their reputations (extremely caustious with ebay too).

I haven't read Thai novels for ages and I'm very very very tempted!! haha They charge everything in the U.S. dollars which is fantastic because the exchange rate (USD -> AUD) is very good at the moment. I work out it's going to cost me less than asking my parents to buy the books and send them over here (Thai baht is quie strong now).

What do you think ka? And what do you do/where do you buy Thai books when you want to read them so badly?

Thanks ka, will come back and post pics of Nu Beck from her 2nd birthday party too :D

แก้ไขเมื่อ 28 ก.ย. 50 20:59:14

แก้ไขเมื่อ 28 ก.ย. 50 20:54:00

แก้ไขเมื่อ 28 ก.ย. 50 20:45:58

จากคุณ : แพนด้าหญิง - [ 28 ก.ย. 50 20:43:25 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom