Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

Anyone knows her,Please help me out

My friend names " Noochnart Tungsomboonpon". She came to study her Master in Dallas,unfortunately i don't know the university name. We kept in touch by email and met each other when she visited Thailand that was back to 2003. After she graduated and I heard from her father she move to the other city and I tried to shoot her email all i received it was no this email anymore. I really need to keep in touch with her I know she still lives in US. And I dreamt about her few time,one was just last night. We were friend since we were in High school and i miss her. If anyone knows or familiar with this name and anymore info you need please post it. Thanks in advance.. flower

จากคุณ : michigirl - [ 27 พ.ค. 51 21:46:20 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom