Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

ช่วยด้วยค่ะโดนปฎิเสธวีซ่า UK

ไปยื่นขอวีซ่าแล้วโดนปฎิเสธเค้าให้เหตุผลตามนี้ค่ะ
    Your application has been considered on the basis of the papers and documents submitted and without an interview. I am aware that you will hane given every opportunity to provide any documents you wish in support of your. Furthermore I am aware that enough information will have been made available to you to ensure that you know in advance what documents we would normally expect to be provided. You are liberty to submit any documents as well should you wish to appeal against this decision.
    I note from the information provide on your visa application form that had completed your studies in March 2006, but you have not provided any information on what you have done since that time. You say you wish to study in the UK as the courses/qualification are of greater value but reading through your self completed visa application form it is not clear how you have reached such a conclusion. I note you have not attempted any English language courses here in Thailand where there are plenty of colleges that offes quality of courses equivalent to that of the UK. I am aware that there are financial implications of studying in the UK are conciderable. You have also failed to explain how this UK qualification will be of more benefit to you rather than the equivalent qualification obtained here. I therefore conclude that you have chosen to undertake this course primarily as a means of securing your entry to the UK, rather than for academic betterment. In the light of this I am not satisfied that you intend to fllow the course.
    Though you repeat that undertaking these studies will be the benefit to you, you have not satisfactorily explain how it will enhance your kife or career. Your have not revealed an ability to learn another language, but insists on spending a vast amount of funds tavelling to another country that has totally different culture and language. I do not find this credible nor vaible
    In view of the foregoing and considering your application as a whole I am not satisfied, on a balance of probabilities, you are genuinely seeking entry to the UK only for the period and purpose atated and that you can demonstrate sufficient ties here so as to encourage you to leave the UK at the end of your stated studies.

ผู้รู้ช่วยแปลให้ด้วยนะค่ะและขอคำแนะนำด้วยค่ะว่าต้องทำไงต่อ

จากคุณ : jakkykosoo - [ 16 มิ.ย. 51 22:30:54 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom