Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

รบกวนตรวจ Essay ให้ผมหน่อยนะครับ จะเตรียมตัวไปสอบ IELTS ครับ + คำถามเกี่ยวกับภาษาอังกฤษ

คำถาม : Your school has enough money to purchase either computers for students or books for library. Which should your school choose to buy - computers or books? Use specific reasons and examples to support your recommendation.

-------------------

A book is an useful thing and has several advantages. It is filled with precious resorces of knowledge a writer completely try to convey to readers. Because we are living in the era of technology that the computer impacts on our world, I however would recommend my school to spend on computers to students.

The most obviously important reason relates to methods of knowledge acquisition which is easier and quicker than books. Nowadays, when students want to gain the information of anything, they just surf the internet on a computer and access to search engine websites like www.google.com. The information they desire to know will be shown immediately. Moreove, that knowledge is normally quite up-to-date and comes from many sources around the world. It makes students acquire information having modernization and variety than books.

The next equally significant reason concerns with being an effectively instructional equipment attracting students' attention to learn things more than books. Because of computer graphics such as motivation of colourful letters or pictures, it interests student to study enthusiastically. Like me, when I was a child, I felt excited everytime my teachers allowed students to learn English from the computer. I enjoyed watching the letter A jumping and the letter B singing a song. It was fun to study than read the book it bores me sometimes.

The last reason which should not overlooked is that the computer provides students with many function. The book might be produced only to read but the computer can do several things like graphic design, sending e-mail, typing a letter, and so on. Therefore, purchasing computers is investment that can lead to usefulness in many ways more than acquiring knowledge.

Even though the book is terribly useful, in modern world that the computer has crucial roles it would be better to support students by computers so that they will get familliar with them. I predict that soon people who cannot work with the computer will be disadvantaged.

* ป.ล.

- วิจารณ์กันได้เต็มที่เลยนะครับ ผมรู้ตัุวว่ายังเขียนไม่ดีเลยครับ (อยากให้ติกันเยอะๆ)

- รบกวนให้คะแนน essay นี้ของผมหน่อยนะครับ

- ประโยคที่ละ Which หรือ That ได้ ควรละไหมครับ แล้วถ้าละ ทั้งเรื่องที่เขียนต้องละเหมือนกันหมดเลยหรือเปล่าครับ (ผมบางประโยคก็ละ บางประโยคก็ไม่ได้ละครับ)

- คำสั่งเขาให้ยก examples ด้วย ไม่ทราบว่า ในแต่ละเหตุผล ต้องยกตัวอย่างทุกอันเลยหรือเปล่าครับ ผมยกแค่ตัวอย่างเดียวเองอะครับ คือในเหตุผลที่ 2

- เวลาเขียนในข้อสอบจริง ถ้าเขียนผิดหรือต้องการมาแทรกประโยคทีหลัง ควรทำอย่างไรดีอะครับ ผมเข้าใจว่าคงไม่มีเวลาที่จะเขียนในกระดาษทดก่อน เวลาทำข้อสอบจริง ควรจะต้องเขียนลงไปจริงๆ เลย

- ผมมีปัญหาเรื่องการใช้คำพหูพจน์หรือเอกพจน์ อย่างเช่นใน essay นี้ ในคำถามเขาจะใช้ computers หรือ books (เติม s) แต่เวลาผมเขียน ผมจะเขียนบางอันก็ทำเป็นเอกพจน์ (the computer หรือ a/the book) บางอันก็ทำเป็นพหูพจน์ >> ผมเขียนตามความรู้สึกว่าแบบนี้น่าจะใช้เอกพจน์หรือพหุพจน์ ผมไม่ค่อยมีหลักเกณฑ์เท่าไหร่ ไม่ทราบว่า computer หรือ book ที่ผมทำเป็นเอกพจน์นั้น ใช้ได้หรือเปล่าครับ หรือต้องทำเป็นพหูพจน์ทั้งหมดตามโจทย์

- ตรงไหนบ้างครับ ที่ผมใช้ศัพท์ไม่ถูก หรือใช้ศัพท์สูงเกินไป หรือใช้ศัพท์พื้นฐานเกินไป รบกวนช่วยเปลี่ยนคำให้นิดนึงนะครับ

- พยัญชนะไหนบ้างครับ ที่เวลาทำเป็นพหูพจน์ต้องเติม es พยัญชนะตัวไหนบ้างครับ ที่เติม s แล้วต้องออกเสียงเป็น /เอ็ส/ อีกพยางค์นึงเลย เช่น princes /พริ้นซ์เซ็ส/ (เรื่องนี้ผมเรียนมานานจนลืมไปแล้วอะครับ)

- คำว่า "พิมพ์งาน, พิมพ์เอกสาร (ใน Micro Softword)" ภาษาอังกฤษใช้คำว่าอะไรครับ

- ตอนผมเขียนคำนำ ผมเขียนไว้สองเวอร์ชั่นครับ เวอร์ชั่นแรกเป็นเวอร์ชั่นที่ผมเขียนที่อยู่ข้างบน อีกอันนึงเขียนแบบนี้ครับ ...

Considering about the way my school should spend on books to library and computers to students. Both of them have interesting and advantages to students. Anyhow, when it comes to the point I have to show my preference, I would recommend my school to purchase computers.

อย่างนี้เวอร์ชั่นไหนดีกว่ากันครับ?

** ขอบคุณทุกท่านมากเลยนะครับ

จากคุณ : Trainee - [ 2 ส.ค. 51 00:06:03 A:125.27.205.252 X: TicketID:164319 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom