Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

เขียนเส็จแล้วค่ะ statement of purpose ช่วยดูและแนะนำด้วยนะค่ะ

My name is Anita Thai. I graduated in Food Technology at Khon Kaen University. During period of third year, I was a trainee at Mitr Phol industry, one of the largest sugar industries in Thailand. My responsibility was to control sugar quality from raw material to final product.

After I received my bachelor degree, I frequently feel a strong sense of responsibility whenever I have heard of the problems in Thailand with agricultural production for exports because of the lack in developing food manufacturing to international standard. With the sense of food technologist, I decided to pursue for master’s degree in renowned overseas university where I can acquire high-level knowledge to develop food industries in my country.

จากคุณ : bpa - [ 10 พ.ย. 51 16:36:56 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com