Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

what do you think about "Jewish"???

sawaddee ka i just want to share some thought ka

i dont know why i'm so interesting about them.but i have to accept that i knows so little about it.

as i always thought that they are so different,and i think a lot of people dont like Jewish???? ( correct me if i'm wrong)  dont know why.

i saw some of the vdo clips on youtube i think they are so scary and really rude when they angry, freak me out really.

and PS. is there any movie that it's about jewish?? like way of living or some kind of history that kidda represent jewish.

PS. i'm talking about the jewish that kidda religious that dress up like a real jewish.

**sorry for my broken english but i dont have thai font ka**

แก้ไขเมื่อ 27 ธ.ค. 51 10:32:00

จากคุณ : Mudblood Lady No.7 @ Daigon - [ 27 ธ.ค. 51 10:26:00 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com