Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

ตัวอย่างจดหมายพวกมิจฉาชีพ

เมื่อเร็วๆนี้มีคนตั้งหัวข้อเกี่ยวกับกลโกงทางอินเตอร์เน็ต ผมว่าน่าสนใจและคงเป็นประโยชน์กับชาวพันทิปอยู่มาก บางคนอาจจะไม่ค่อยได้เจอจดหมายประเภทนี้เท่าไรนัก
    ถ้าชาวพันทิปท่านใดได้รับจดหมายที่คาดว่าเป็นพวกนี้แน่นอน น่าจะเอามาแสดงไว้บ้างก็น่าจะดีนะครับ แต่ถ้าเป็นจดหมายยาวๆก็ตัดเอาแค่สั้นๆก็พอ เอาที่เป็นของจริงๆมาเลยยิ่งดี บางท่านอาจจะลบไปทันที่ที่เห็นหัวข้อแล้วก็ได้
    ผมเองขายของบน Craigslist.com เป็นประจำ และได้รับจดหมายประเภทนี้ ทุก สัปดาห์
    สัปดาห์นี้ก็มี ส่วนมาก ฉบับแรกมักจะถามสั้นๆ ว่า ยังมีของหรือไม่ พอฉบับต่อมาก็จะยาว
    ตัวอย่างของจดหมายโจรสำหรับสัปดาห์นี้ที่ผมได้รับ มีดังนี้ครับ

Re: JBL DCR600 II Home Theater System with Remote - $170
    Sent: Wed 3/04/09 7:04 PM
    To: Isvasu

Hello,I appreciate your response to my inquiry.I am interested inbuying the item and i am ok with the description and condition and iam also satisfied with the price.I would have love to come and checkit myself but am not chance now,because I just got married and ampresently on honeymoon trip to Hawaii with my wife and Pls dowithdraw the item from , so i can be rest assuredthat the item is held for me,I will be making the payment to you via aBank Certified Check from local bank issue by my Bank manager and asfor the pick up, i will know how to handlethat with my mover that as been helping me to move my belongings willcome for the pick up once the CertifiedCheck has been cashed and i will like to complete this transactionbefore the 6th of March 09. If this arrangement is ok byyou kindly send me both your name and full address to post the paymentimmediately and i would appreciate you include your phone#,i.e....(1)..Your full name ,(2)..Your full home address or your office address,(3)..your zip code ,(4)...your phone number to contact youand please i don't want a P.O BOX address because i want the paymentto get to you at your house or your office address to make thetransaction fast.Thanks and get back to me with the full info as soonas possible.Thanks206-426-2715you can leave message if am not available to answer -- Hello how are you doing today?,Am Ezekiel...........is your AD on CL available for pickup.?please do get back to me with recent pics.
    มักสังเกตได้ว่าพวกนี้ จะอวดรวย เวลาน้อย ต้องทำในเวลาจำกัด ราคาไม่เกี่ยง เชคปลอมบางครั้งเราเอาเงินเข้าธนาคารได้ อีกสองสัปดาห์ธนาคารจะแจ้งมาว่าเชคปลอม แต่ตอนนั้นเขาให้ คนมาเอาของไปแล้ว

จากคุณ : อิสวาสุ - [ 5 มี.ค. 52 19:12:53 A:71.114.54.31 X: TicketID:146114 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com