Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

ใครตด !!!?

กระทู้เบาๆไม่มีสาระแต่แค่อยากแบ่งปัน เพราะเก็บไว้หัวเราะคนเดียวมิได้ หุหุ เข้าเรื่องเลยละกันนะคะ เรื่องแรก เกี่ยวกับ เพื่อนคนเกาหลี เมื่อตอนเราเรียนภาษาเราออกไปเที่ยวกับ พวกเกาหลีบ่อยๆ มีอยู่วันนึง ไปสั่งอาหารที่ เบอร์เกอร์คิง เราสั่ง เบอร์เกอร์ชุดที่ 7 และแล้ว มีเหตุการณ์นึงเกิดขึ้นเล่นเอาเราขายหน้าไม่อยากไปเบอเกอร์คิงอีกเลย
    The guy : Hi, what would you like to get?
    Me : Hmm.. can I get a number 7 with onion rings and pepsi with that?
    The guy : ok and?
    My friend : I want to eat only vegetable..so I think I want side garden salad. ( she was smiling at that time)
    The guy : All right!!
    and he walked back to the room and came back with our foods..
    The guy : Ok bla bla dollars...
    before we got out the guy asked my friend..that
    The guy : Are you a vegetarian?
    My friend : NOOOOOOO!! NNOOOOOOOOO!! ( her face looked so upset with the question..and she said no with her high pitch )
    AND SHE ANSWER THE QUESTION LIKE THIS!!
    My friend : NOOOO...don't you know that I'm KOREAN!!
    and then she walked away with her bad mood.
    The guy : uuuuuuuuh...ok, have a nice day.
    Me : Are you serious with the answer ? ( I asked her)
    My friend : I'm serious!! because I'm korean..that guy is such a jerk!!
    OOO MANNNNNNN I can't believe that she was so serious.
    after we got back from Berger king, I told her about the whole story and told her about the question again...after I told her...
    My friend :( =___='' ) really? did I say that? really? OMG....
    she was so embarrassed and she said she will never go back to that Berger King ever again..
    และเรื่องก็จบลงด้วยเท่านี้เอย วันนี้ก็มีเหตุการณ์ขำขันเกิดขึ้นขณะกำลังสอบวิชา American Government และแล้วใครก็ไม่รู้ตด ห้องเงียบมาก แต่แล้วทันใดนั้นเอง แป๊ซซซ (เสียงเป็นยังงั้นจิงนะ) ให้ตายเถอะ ขำก็ขำไม่ได้ เกรงใจ เดี๋ยวคนตดเสียหน้า หึหึ ใครมีเรื่องราวตลกๆมาแบ่งปันก็เชิญเลยนะคะ

จากคุณ : เด็กหญิงฟ้า ( Fa ) - [ 2 เม.ย. 52 12:04:04 A:67.161.164.241 X: TicketID:168953 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com