Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

เตือนภัย!! หาบ้านหรือเเฟลตจากเวปไซต์ ระวังโดนหลอกนะคะ!!!!!

เรื่องมีอยู่ว่า เราเข้าไปหาเเฟลตให้เช่าในลอนดอน จากเวป gumtree.co.uk เเล้วก็เจอประกาศเเฟลตให้เช่าบริเวณโซนที่น่าสนใจ ภาพห้องก็สวยมาก ค่าเช่าก็ไม่เเพงเกินไป เราเลยส่งเมล์ไปถามรายละเอีัยดจากคนที่ประกาศเช่า  หลังจากนั้นเค้าก็ตอบเมล์เรามาว่าเค้าย้ายไปทำงานที่เยอรมัน เเล้วก็บอกเรื่องค่าเช่า.........
    My name is Charles Dawes and I have the flat for rent.The rent is £550 per month (for the whole flat) including all bills and the council tax. I've moved to Berlin, Germany because I'm working in petrol research industry. You can rent the flat as long as you need to stay, even for 2 or 3 years. The first payment will be ensured for 2 months (£1100). If you still want it, let me know so we can arrange the transaction.

I look forward to hearing from you!

หลังจากนั้นเราก็เมล์ไปถามว่าเราจะได้เข้าไปดูเเฟลตเมื่อไีร เค้าก็ตอบเมวเรามาว่าเพื่อที่จะให้เค้าไม่เสียเวลาบินมาเปล่าๆ เค้าต้องมั่นใจว่าเรามีเงินเพียงพอสำหรับค่าเช่า 2 เืดือน เเละเค้างานยุ่งมากๆๆ ถ้าเราสนใจเเฟลตนี้จริงๆ เพื่อที่จะให้เค้ามั่นใจว่าเรามีเงินเพียงพอ เค้าอยากให้เราหาใครซักคนที่เราไว้ใจ ไม่ว่าจะญาติหรือเพื่อนสนิท เเล้วจัดการโอนเงิน 1100 GBP ไปให้ญาติหรือเพื่อนเรา ผ่าน western union หลังจากนั้นก็ scan ใบเสร็จ ส่งไปให้เค้าดู

In order for me to come to London and show you the flat and maybe sign the contract, I want to know that you have money available for 2 months (1100 GBP) because as I've told you in my previous email, I have a busy schedule and it's very hard for me to come in UK. I can't take the risk to leave my new job for couple of days and when I arrive in UK to find out that I came for nothing. I want to be 100% sure that when we'll meet, it might be a chance that we'll do the rent papers and return to Germany.
      So here is what I want you to do: You'll have to arrange the payment from your best friend's name and address to your name and address in UK, using WesterUnion Service, for 2 months rent,that means 1,100 GBP and send me the scanned receipt. As soon as I see the scanned receipt as a proof that you've made the payment, I will fly to UK and you will see the flat and maybe rent it if you like. After that, we will go together at the WesterUnion office and you will take the money back and pay me.
      All you have to do is to find a WesterUnion office, take a friend of yours, wire 1,100 GBP from your friend's name to your name and send me the scanned receipt. I am asking you this to be sure that I do not come in UK for nothing. Hope you can understand my situation.

P.S : I have plenty customers interested to rent the apartment. I will reserve the apartment to the first one that provides me the scanned paper from WesternUnion. As soon as I have the confirmation from WesterUnion that the money are available on your name, I'll cancel the transaction with the others.

เราก็เริ่มรู้สึกว่าเรื่ิองมันชักยุ่งยาก เเต่ด้วยความที่เราอยากได้เเฟลตนั้นจริงๆ เราก็เมล์ตอบเค้าไปว่า ถ้าคุณมั่นใจว่าเเฟลตนี้สภาพเหมือนในรูป เราก็จะค่อนข้างชัวร์ที่จะเช่า
    เเล้วก็เสนอว่าเราขอใช้วิธีโชว์ bank statement เพื่อยืนยันว่าเรามีเงินพอสำหรับสองเืดือนสเเกนให้เค้าดูเเทนการใช้ western union...เพื่อจะได้ไม่ต้องเสียค่าธรรมเนียม
    เเละเค้าก็ตอบเมล์มาว่าเค้ายืนยันวิธีของเค้า เเละเพื่อที่จะไม่ให้เสียค่าธรรมเนียมเยอะ ให้บอกกับ western union ว่าเราจะโอนเงินไปให้เพื่อนหรือญาติ

I will be sure that you have the money only if you use my metod ... I am sorry but I can't trust any other way.Before you do that I must advise you about it. I've just talked with my colleagues here and they told me more about this service. First of all, there will be some fees when you'll ensure the transfer, but I will support them - in fact I will deduct it from the price of the rent - I think is fair from my side because I have chosen this method. Second - the person who's beneficiary ( you ) can't be the sender because you can't pick up the money when we'll meet. And third - if they will ask you why you are sending the money tell them that you are sending them to a friend or relative and not for this transaction because they will ask you lower fees if you will tell them that the money are for friends or family.
      I've provided this information because I don't know if you are familiar with this service and it is better to know about it. I am waiting for your quick reply with the meeting date.

เราเห็นว่าเราไม่ได้โอนเงินไปให้เค้า เราคงไม่ได้โดนหลอกเเน่ๆ เลยตัดสินใจไป western union เพื่อจะโอนเงินไปให้เพื่อนสนิทของเรา เเต่ระหว่างที่จะโอนตัง เราสังเกตุเห็นป้ายเตือนคนที่จะโอนเงินเกี่ยวกับการเช่าบ้าน เช่าเเฟลต ให้ระวังพวกเเก๊งต้มตุ๋น เราเลยคุยเรื่องนี้กับ พนง.western union เค้าก็ห้ามเราไม่ให้โอนเงินเด็ดขาด เพราะพวกนี้ต้องเป็นเเก็งค์มิจฉาชีพเเน่ๆ
    เราก็บอกเค้าไปว่าเราจะโอนเงินนี้ไปให้เพื่อนสนิทเราเอง เราไม่ได้โอนไปให้ Mr.Charles  นะ เราเเค่สเเกนใบเสร์จไปให้.....เค้าก็บอกเราว่าพวกนี้มันจะดูรหัสจากใบเสร็จ เเล้วก็มีวิธีมาเอาเงินเราไปได้

หลังจากนั้นเราก็กลับมาหาข้อมูลเรื่องนี้ เเล้วเราก็เจอว่ามีการเตือนพวก scammers เเล้วก็มีคนเจอเหตุการณ์เเบบนี้มาเหมือนเรา ข้อความที่ประกา๋๋ศเเละเมล์ตอบกลับ ก็คล้ายๆกัน

เราเลยอยากเตือนเพื่อนๆ นะคะว่าระวังมิจฉาชีพพวกนี้ในเน็ตด้วยนะคะ เเม้เราจะไม้ได้โอนเงินไปให้เค้า เค้าก็สามารถเอาตังเราไปได้

หลังจากนั้นวันสองวัน Mr.Charles ก็ยังส่งเมล์มาถามอีกนะคะว่าเค้ายังรอใบเสร์จจากเราอยู่ เเหม่!! อย่างนี้มันน่า......ไหมคะ...

อ่อ เรามีเวปไซต์เกี่ยวกับเรื่องมิจฉาชีพมาให้อ่านกันค่ะ

http://www.scambuster419.co.uk/moneytransfer.htm#moneytransfer1

ขอตัวไปทำใบเสร็จ western union ปลอม ส่งไปให้ Mr.Charles ก่อนนะคะ 55+      (^_^)

จากคุณ : angie_kwang - [ 24 เม.ย. 52 18:42:51 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com