Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

US citizenship ที่สมัครไปมีปัญหา{แตกประเด็นจาก H8066426} vote  

เพิ่งคุยกับเขาทางเอ็มมาสามชั่วโมงค่ะ ถามเขาแล้ว
    นี่เป็นคำพูดของเขานะคะ...เข้าใจว่าเขาคงไป apply เอา N-600 เข้า ไม่ใช่ N-400
    อ่านดูปรากฎว่า มันก็ให้จ่าย credit card จริงๆ
    ช่วยกรุณาอ่านคำพูดของเขาด้วยค่ะ
    เท่าที่คบกันมา เขาเป็นคนดีมาก ไม่อยากปลงใจคิดว่าเขาหลอก เพราะเขาไม่ได้อะไรเลยถ้าหลอกเรา ในระหว่างที่คบกันมานี่
    -----------------------------------------------------
    first I had to register with the Government office via the Internet
    http://www.uscitizenship.info/
    then I filed electronically by filling out an electronic form
    N-600
    I paid $600...I paid by credit card then

เราถาม---http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=a936cac09aa5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD
    เราถาม---
    and you sent all your documents via internet or by mail?
    and after you paid the fee and submitted the documents....what did they sent you back?

electronically = filing paperless
    I received a confirmation that my application is being processed
    and I remember the timeframe given as up to 2 years or more
    I am trying to get into my application from http://www.uscitizenship.info/....

I find that impossible that I filed for a certificate for my children....
    I still remember paying $600 which included all preparation fees, the USCIS fees and the 100 question study which will be asked during the interview

I never heard from anyone that my tax return papers are required...
    and when they asked me for Resident Alien ID, I keyed in the information from my Green card

and some of the information you told me is incorrect! you can not be out of the country more than 12 month, you lose your residency status then

and they did ask for the places I had been in the past 10 years ....

and about filing every tax year, I had to state that I filed the taxes and I do not owe the Government any money

let me just work on this issue for the next few days, worst case scenario I will go and visit the USCIS Office in Downtown Manhattan on my day off

if this is what other people experienced, I should have the US Citizenship papers before the end of this year
    but I also know that if I file for the Fiance Visa, you can still come to the US and stay here and wait for the paperwork to be completed.

and if you get some more information, please collect it
    --------------------------------------------
    เป็นไปได้ไหมคะ ว่าเขาไม่รู้เรื่องจริงๆ คนเราก็อาจผิดพลาดได้ หรือเปล่าคะ?
    ช่วยลูกนกลูกกาด้วยเถอะค่ะ เมื่อคืนคิดมากๆทั้งคืนเลย

จากคุณ : paew
เขียนเมื่อ : 11 ก.ค. 52 13:26:24 A:125.25.150.25 X: TicketID:222875

[ต้องการแตกประเด็นจากกระทู้เดิมคลิกที่นี่] [กติกามารยาท] [Help & FAQ]       

ความคิดเห็น :
  PANTIP Toys
จัดรูปแบบ :
ไฟล์ประกอบ :
  Help
ชื่อ :

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com