Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

US citizenship ที่สมัครไปมีปัญหา{แตกประเด็นจาก H8069544} vote  

ได้เลข Application Receipt Number มาเช็คแล้วนะคะ เช็คทั้ง 2 เว็บนี้เลย
    http://www.uscitizenship.info/about_us.htm
    http://www.uscitizenship.info/uscis-status.htm
    คำตอบเหมือนกันเป๊ะอย่างนี้ แปลว่าไรคะ?

Validation Error(s)
    You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
    * Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you

need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

แล้วนี่คือที่คุยกันเมื่อเช้านี้ค่ะ....จะให้ทำไงต่อดีคะ??
    ช่วยแนะนำด้วยค่ะ

เราพูดกับเขาว่าไม่มีประโยชน์ที่จะ find out ต่อ เพราะมันเป็น N-600 ถ้าจะตามเรื่อง credit card ก็ทำทีหลัง
    เขาก็พูดว่า
    I can not play Private Investigator now, I have to get on the right track and get my N-400 going.
    And that is what I will be doing on Monday on my day off.

I was thinking last night and then came to the conclusion
    just the start a brand new application the correct way, immediately and worry about the other things later.

we can accomplish this before December, but I can not waste time.
    I will keep you updated with every task I complete ?

every person learns by the mistakes they made....it will be a lesson for me
    I am just saying to myself...why let things like this make my life miserable.
    If there are issues, I will resolve them, but I will never quit with something that I put in my mind.

I am sorry. I should have listened to you more.
    I listened too much what other people had experienced when they applied for citizenship

จากคุณ : paew
เขียนเมื่อ : 12 ก.ค. 52 12:33:27 A:125.25.150.35 X: TicketID:222875

[ต้องการแตกประเด็นจากกระทู้เดิมคลิกที่นี่] [กติกามารยาท] [Help & FAQ]       

ความคิดเห็น :
  PANTIP Toys
จัดรูปแบบ :
ไฟล์ประกอบ :
  Help
ชื่อ :

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com