Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

+++++แชร์ประสบการณ์ ได้วีซ่าท่องเที่ยว อเมริกา 10 ปี ++++  

เราแต่งงานกับอเมริกัน ซิตี้เซ่น  เคยขอวีซ่าท่องเที่ยว รวมทั้งหมด 4 ครั้ง
(ครั้งแรก ขอตอนจบการศีกษาใหม่ๆ ทำงานรัฐบาลได้ประมาณ เกือบ สองปี, ครั้งที่สองขอเมื่อปีที่แล้ว ที่ ยูเออี ,ครั้งที่สาม ที่กรุงเทพ โดนปฏิเสธ ครั้งที่ สี่ ที่เชียงใหม่ ผ่านค่ะ และได้ สิบปี)
   และ ขอวีซ่าคู่สมรส K3 visa แต่ได้ withdrawal case เมื่อกำลังเข้าสู่ packet 3 process...เมื่อประมาณ สิงหาคม ปีที่แล้ว)

ครั้งนี้ไปขอวีซ่าท่องเที่ยว อเมริกา มาตั้งแต่ 19 มกราคม 2553 ที่กรุงเทพ ฯ โดนปฏิเสธวีซ่า มาค่ะ เลยนัดใหม่ขอวีซ่าที่เชียงใหม่แทนได้วันที่ 27 มกราคม2553    ครั้งนี้ได้วีซ่า 10 ปีมาค่ะ

มาเข้าสู่การสัมภาษณ์ เลยดีกว่าค่ะ (ยาวหน่อยนะคะ และขอพิมพ์เป็นภาษาอังกฤษเลยค่ะ ถ้าเขียนผิดหลักไวยากรณ์บ้างก็อย่าว่ากันนะคะ เล่าสู่กันฟัง

19th of January 2010
ที่กรุงเทพ ฯ ท่านกงศุลท่าทางใจดีที่สุด ( เป็นฝรั่งหนุ่ม จำช่องไม่ได้ค่ะ ) แต่โดนปฏิเสธ (T^T)

Consular : Sawasdee krap.

me: Good morning , sir.

Consular: Can you speak english ?

me: Yes I can , sir.

Consular: Why do you want to go to US ?

me: For visiting husband's family . My father's in law 80th birthday party in July.

Consular: Where is it?

me: Greenville, SC

Consular: What are you doing?

me: I'm a housewife now, in Saudi Arabia.

Consular : Where do you live?

me: XXX, Saudi Arabia , sir

Consular: I saw that you filed the Immigrant visa?

me: Yes , sir. But we stopped the process. Because my husband works oversea with non American company. As He has long contract , so we have no definate plan to move back in States in near future.

Consular: What does he do?

me: Civil engineering.

Consular: How long will he work there? Do you have his contract with you?  

me:He has a very long contract ,sir. We plan to work there until we retired  ..But I don't have it with me , sir.

Consular: Do you have anything to show me about his job?

me : Sorry, sir. I have only his named card and his Iqama.( it's the working visa in Saudi arabia- and I handed it to him )

( He looked at it and seemed it didn't help much)

Consular: Do you have any paper to show me that you cancel  K3 visa?

me: No, sir . All I have is this . (It's a paper about my NVC case number  )  My husband's mother called to the NVC to cancel it for us.

Consular: Wait a minute.( turned off the microphone and talked with other  consular next window , Look seriously) ,take a while

Consular: Sorry we cannot give you visa , as the laws of United stated you still pending on K3 visa so I can't give you.

me: Sorry , sir. It has no reasons if I still in the process that closer to get Immigrant visa, why do I want to try on Tourist visa.

Consular: Sorry but your case still pending so I can't give you.

me : so when can i try this again ? and where ? here or Saudi arabia?

Consular: Whereever.
( And he gave me the paper to show he rejected me with no enough bonding tied as if I needed to go . Don't waste his time no more (_ _ ")

US consular in Chaingmai on 27th of January 2010

Consular: Sawas dee krap

me: Good morning sir.

Consular: Can you speak english ?

me: Yes, sir

Consular: Do you come last week?

me: No , sir . I didn't come here last week . But I went to US embassy in Bkk last week.

Consular : How many times do you try on visitting visa?

me : 4 times sir, 1st when I just graduated from University and I got rejected because I can't prove much enough bonding tied.  2nd I tried it last year. In XXX, XXXand I got rejected because I was not longer residence of XXX and was not married longer enough ( less than 6 months living there , and married only almost a year) ,3rd in Bkk, last week.I got rejected because I still pending in K3 visa process. But today I bring the cancelled paper with me . Would you like to see?

Consular: Yes

me : Here it is. .... And this is my sponsership letter from my husband and Invitation letter from my mother's in law .

Consular: Where do you live?

me: XXX, Saudi Arabia sir.

Consular: What does your husband do?

me: Civil Engineering sir.

Consular: Do you have his contract with you?

me : Sorry, No sir.

Consular: How many years have you been married?

me: Almost two years, sir.. In this august  it's  gonna be 2 years.

Consular: Where did you meet him?

me : In Bkk , sir.

Consular : Do you live in BKK?

me: No sir. I worked with xxxxxx  hospital while I met him. He was on his vacation after he finished his contract In XXX(some country in Middle east). then we started to date.. and married later on.. I moved back to my home town in xxxxxx
( some province in northern area) .... lived in XXX (some other country in Middle East) almost 6 months and then visited him in Saudi arabia for almost 6 month... Now I'm back here in Thailand  to get Residence visa of Saudi Arabia and try on US Visit visa while I'm here , too , sir.

Consular: Why do you filed the Immigrant visa while you lived oversea in XXX( Middle East)...and this time you don't?

me: Before he had only 3 years contract with American company . So we had a plan to move back after the contract. But he got  another bettter contract In Saudi Arabia .. Now we have better life...we can save more money . So we plan to work oversea long time until we can retired.  That's why we stop the K3 visa process and get visit visa only.

Consular: Do you give the Consular in BKk this paper( he talked about the withdrawal K3 visa paper)

me:No sir, after he rejected me I called my husband saying I need this paper so he attached me in email.

Consular: Is he in thailand now??

Me : No sir, He 's still in Saudi Arabia sir.

Consular: Why do you want to go to United States?

Me: For joining Husband 's family. Celebrating my Father's in law 's 80th Birthday party in July, Sir.

Consular: How long will you be there?

me: 1-2 weeks sir.

Consular: Where will you go ?

me: Greenville, SC , sir.

Consular : Do you ever meet them?

me: No sir, But we email each other 1-2 times a week sir.

Consular: Wait a minute. Take a seat .

me: Ok, Thank you , sir.

Take a while . He consulted with another consular. and really looked seriously ...  I thought it looked like the first time I tried in Bkk... Seemed I don't get it... I thought of my Buddha to pray and will give him the boiled headed of pig if I made it
.... A little while ago , He came back .... typed on his computer.... Never looked at me... even I stared at him and begged him with my sights

Consular: put my passport in some paper(I thought I don't get it surely) he said  ...... I will send your passport back within a week

me:( smiled so big like this(^___________________________^ ) and greeted him with Thai traditional  to show him respectful...)
Thank you so much sir, I will never make you any problem.. I will be good ,never break the rules of United states . But sir? how many years do I get?

Consular: smilling back to me ( ^_____^) 10 years visa
( wow! he's so handsome , but my husband 's more handsome than him a little bit) Have a nice safe trip  to United States.

me: Thank you so much , sir... Have a nice day. Bye

เอกสาร Invitation letter เป็นอีเมล ที่แม่แฟนเขียนมาเชิญ อยากให้ไปร่วมงาน ปาร์ตี้ 80 ปีของพ่อแฟน ค่ะ ไม่ค่อยเป็นทางการแต่พอใช้ได้ ( เป็นวันที่โดนปฏิเสธ 19 มกราคม  ที่กรุงเทพค่ะ จริงๆมีก่อนหน้านั้น แต่เป็นอีเมล ที่ มีเรื่องอื่นๆ เยอะแยะรวมอยู่ด้วยเลยไม่ค่อยอยากใช้ค่ะ คิดว่าถ้าอันที่ยื่นไปใช้ไม่ได้เพราะดูเหมือน fake เอา จะยื่นอีกอัน)

เอกสาร Sponsership เป็น attach file จากอีเมล มีตราปริษัทที่แฟนทำงาน ระบุว่า ตัวเค้า ตำแหน่ง อัตราเงินเดือน จะเป็น sponser รับรอง เรา ให้ไม่ให้ทำผิดกฏและกลับออกนอกประเทศในเวลาที่ระบุค่ะ

เอกสาร Withdrawal k3 visa case เป็น attach file จากอีเมล ที่ได้รับเอกสารจาก NVC ว่าเรา withdrawal case  มีระบุวัน ที่ไว้ด้วยเป็นปีที่แล้ว

นอกจากนั้นไม่มีการถามถีง finance status ... เราเตรี่ยม statement พิมพ์จากเวบไซด้ของ ธนาคาร ไม่ได้มีตราstamp ของธนาคาร ไม่แน่ใจว่าใช้ได้ไหม เพราะ ท่านกงศุลไม่ได้ถามถึง ( คืดว่าได้ค่ะ แต่ไม่แน่ใจ)

ก็โชคดีมากค่ะ ที่ได้วีซ่า มา สิบปี ตอนแรกไม่คิดว่าจะได้เพราะเรามีจุดอ่อนที่ไม่ได้นำเอกสาร contract งานแฟนมา ( ไม่สามารถเอามาได้จริงๆ ค่ะ) และเรา ไม่ได้สัมภาษณ์ ที่กรุงเทพ เปลี่ยนมาเป็นที่เชียงใหม่ อาจทำให้ดูไม่ดี แต่วันสัมภาษณ์ที่หาได้ใกล้ที่สุดแล้ว เป็นเชียงใหม่ค่ะ

จากนั้นมานั่งวิเคราะห์ความแตกต่าง ของทั้งสองครั้ง คิดว่าการที่เตรียมเอกสาร ที่จะแสดงให้เห็นว่า เรามีหลักฐานในการออกนอกประเทศอเมริกา แน่นอน หลังจากที่ไปเที่ยวแล้ว ( จะแตกต่างกันไปตามแต่บุคคล)  ซึ่งครั้งแรกเราไม่มีหลักฐานเรื่อง การยกเลิก การขอวีซ่าคู่สมรส อเมริกา (ซึ่งช่วยพิสูจน์ ได้มากว่าเราไม่มีความจำนงในการอาศัยอยู่ในอเมริกา ) contract งานของแฟน (ซึ่งช่วยยืนยันว่าจะไม่มีการเดินทางกลับไปอาศัยอยู่ใน อเมริกา แต่เราไม่มี ทั้งสองครั้ง แต่มี จดหมาย sponsership แทน) และดวงค่ะ ที่ท่านกงศุลถามมากขึ้นและค่อนข้างตรงจุด ที่จะทำให้เราแสดงถึงเหตุผล ที่จะเดินทางออกนอกประเทศแน่นอน

ขอบคุณที่แวะมา และขอให้ทุกท่านโชคดีนะคะ หวังเป็นอย่างยิ่งว่า ประสบการณ์ของเรา จะเป็นประโยชน์ ต่อท่านบ้างไม่มากก็น้อยนะคะ  
   (ความเห็นส่วนตัว ช่วงนี้คิดว่าขอวีซ่าท่องเที่ยวอเมริกา ง่ายขึ้นค่ะ ขอให้มีเอกสารครบที่แสดงให้ท่านกงศุลทราบว่าเราจะเดินทางกลับออกนอกประเทศ และรู้สึกว่าท่านกงศุลที่เชียงใหม่ใจดีกว่าค่ะ )

+++++ edit ข้อความให้ถูกต้องและเพิ่มเติมค่ะ+++++++++

แก้ไขเมื่อ 24 ก.พ. 53 13:32:09

แก้ไขเมื่อ 24 ก.พ. 53 13:28:39

แก้ไขเมื่อ 08 ก.พ. 53 13:15:31

แก้ไขเมื่อ 07 ก.พ. 53 17:16:00

แก้ไขเมื่อ 07 ก.พ. 53 16:14:14

แก้ไขเมื่อ 07 ก.พ. 53 13:11:12

จากคุณ : nooh_na
เขียนเมื่อ : 7 ก.พ. 53 12:54:40

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com