Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

จะต้องจ่ายค่ามัดจำบ้านในNYC ช่วยดูหน่อยครับว่าน่าเชื่อถือไหม เพราะติดต่อกันทางอินเตอร์เน็ต  

ผมกำลังจะไปนิวยอร์คและหาอพาต์เม้นเจอใน craigslist
แล้วคุยกันทางเมลกับเจ้าของบ้าน กำลังจะต้องจ่ายเงินค่ามัดจำบ้าน 600 เลยอยากทราบว่าน่าเชื่อถือไหมครับ

ปล.คิดว่าเธอคนนี้เปนคนฝรั่งเศสเพราะ เธอได้ส่งหน้า visa us มาให้ดูด้วยครับ

................................................................................................

This well appointed fully furnished Apartment is close walking distance to the metro(5min). This apartment comprises 2 large bedrooms accommodating 4 people (1 double & 2 single beds), lounge, newly renovated kitchen & bathroom, patio & rear courtyard.

Just bring your toothbrush as this property has everything down to the linen, towels and cutlery.

Other features Include
-Reverse cycle air conditioning
-Newly renovated bathroom
-Newly renovated kitchen
-New dishwasher
-New clothes washing machine
-42” Plasma television
-DVD and stereo
-All cooking utensils
-Weekly cleaning available upon request

The property is offered for long or short term lease with a minimum period of 4 weeks. Rental rate will vary depending on length of tenancy.

For Further information please contact
Features
• Furnished
• Garden
• Internal Laundry
• Renovated
• Air Conditioning/Heating
• Patio
• Polished Timber Floors
• Fireplaces
• Includes electricity & water bills
• Pets negotiable
• Close to Transport
• Dishwashe
• Lounge

Please do answer to the following questions inside your message:

1. From which date will you need the apartment (date of beginning of rent).
2. For how long will you need the apartment (date of end of rent).
3.. Number of persons who will live in the apartment .
4.. your activity (student, worker, etc.).Let me hear from you if you haven't find any
Kinds Regard
Patricia xxxxx ( <<< เซนเซอร์ไว้คับ)

................................................................................................

Hello ,
Thanks for your reply about my room .My name is Patricia xxxxx (เซนเซอร์ครับ) ,21 years of ages and my professions is civil engineering and my mother is working  with an organisation in London united kingdom as computer opeartors which my father just dead recent  in 7months ago.i was originally from USA but brought  up in Manthattan new york before get back to my country last year when my father died in motor accident.the apartment just 8mins walk to subway with metro station while the apartment is 87m2 while the room is 29meter square.

The exact address is :   245 W 19th St, Manhattan, NY  10011 USA.

Subway: 18th St Station

The is lease is $600/Room/Month including the utilities,fridge-freezer, oven, washing machine, dryer, gas cooker,micro-wave, dishwasher,electricity bill, internet charges and others.and $600 for the security deposit which is refundable during the departure time from the Flat.

I will like to know where you are from and when you will be coming to the flat ?Am confidently assuring you that you will be more than satisfied
when you come into the flat while you will have your private bathroom.You can see the attached pictures of the Flat bellow.......

Let me hear from you asap if you really have interest in renting the Flat.

Best of Regards,

Hello ,
Thanks for your reply and i guess you seen the attached pictures of the each room inside the apartment and the room is look awesome if you seen through the attached pictures which i attached send to you.there is 2 room available in the apartment and i can allowed more than 3 peoples in each room right and you have know the price already and the security deposit which will be refundable after your departure okay .the room is suitable for 3 peoples as will both keep the room clean okay

I will reserved the apartment for you ..and there is a normal procedure you have to go through before make any payment for the apartment .I will requested some information form you means your traveling information  which i will forward to my lawyer to preparing your contract form which is lease agreement form  and you can know it better with your understanding when go through it properly .the rules and regulations with terms & conditions of the apartment will be inside the agreement form .And ass soon you secured the apartment by going through normal procedure ,totally it's your till June.

Moreover have you interest in the apartment if so,you will need to provides this information requested as below

1. YOUR FULL NAME -

2.YOUR EXACT ARRIVAL DATE

3.YOUR DEPARTURE DATE

4.YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS .

5.YOUR PICTURES .

6.YOUR SCANNED OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

When provide all this information requested from you and i can able to forward it to our family lawyer to start preparing your contract form which is lease agreement form quickly and you can able to see the terms and the conditions of the contract form of the apartment before making any payment .if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions abide the contract form and you can then proceed to make the first month payment deposit to my parent  in London,united kingdom via western union /money gram money transfer ,as soon she got the payment from you ,then the room will be yours and secured for you and your family.there many people have interest on the apartment but who make payment first will got the apartment .

conclusion,The signed agreement form will be send after signed it through email address along with my copy of my international passport scanned.after you proceed the payment before you arrival period ,i will now send the original copy through a registered courier to your contact address for you to signed it and bring it along with you when coming to the apartment or you can print it out from you computer after i send the last page signed of the agreement form which i send through the attachment to you .Hope to read from you

Regards

HELLO MR.xxxxxx xxxxxxxx (ผมเองครับ),

THIS IS THE RENTAL AGREEMENT FORM WHICH I WILL ADVICE YOU TO READ VERY WELL COS THIS IS WHAT WILL CONSTITUTE THE BASIS  FOR OUR CONTRACT.

AFTER READING THIS AND YOU ARE OKAY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN YOU CAN PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT  WHICH MUST BE RECEIVE BY MY MOTHER IN LONDON , SO THAT I CAN SECURE THE PLACE FOR YOU TILL YOUR ARRIVER DATE, COS I HAVE MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT THIS PLACE ALSO,BUT I PREFER THE MOST SERIOUS PERSON WHO PAYS ME FIRST.I HAVE SCAN A COPY OF MY PASSPORT TO YOU JUST FOR YOU TO BE SURE THAT YOU'RE DEALING WITH THE RIGHT PERSON.

PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT AVAILABLE TO MY MOM IN LONDON THROUGH HER BELOW INFORMATION NOT LATER THAN 24HRS (อันนี้เกินไปมั้ยครับ)AFTER YOU RECEIVED THIS AGREEMENT FORM VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:

MRS. REBECCA  xxxxxxxxxxxxx(<<< เซ่นเซอรครับ)
61 MICHAEL FARADAY HOUSE,
BEACONS FIELD ROAD, LONDON, SE17 2TT
UNITED KINGDOM

LET ME HAVE THE FOLLOWING AFTER SENDING THE PAYMENT:

1.MTCN NUMBER.
2.AMOUNT SENT.
3.NAME AND ADDRESS OF SENDER.
4.THE RECEIVER NAME AND ADDRESS.

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU ASAP AND HOPE TO SEE YOU  SOON....
REGARDS.

PATRICIA xxxxxxxx

NOTICE:AS  OUR AGREEMENT TRANSFER THE  HALF OF THE PAYMENT WHICH IS $600 TO HER AND WHEN YOU GET IN NEW YORK THE BALANCE WILL BE TRANSFER TO HER IMMEDIATELY.

ตอนนี้ที่ผมกลัวคือ เกรงว่าจะเป็นแก๊งต้มตุ๋นชาวชาติชาติที่อยู่ในอังกฤษครับ แล้วหลอกเอาเงินจากคนทั่วไปครับ

รบกวนด้วยนะครับว่ามีความเห็นอย่างไรบ้าง
ปล.รูปบ้านที่เธอส่งมาให้ ดูดีเหมือนกันนะครับ

จากคุณ : woottank
เขียนเมื่อ : 22 ก.พ. 53 22:39:13

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com