Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ช่วยดู SOP (บางส่วน) ให้หน่อยครับ ติดต่อทีมงาน

รบกวนทุกท่านที่มีประสบการณ์ในการเขียน SOP ช่วยดู SOP(บางส่วน) ให้ผมด้วยครับ ว่าใช้ภาษาถูกต้องหรือเปล่าหรือควรแก้ไขเพิ่มเติมจุดไหนบ้างครับ ผมกลัวใช้ภาษาผิด Grammar หรือใช้โครงสร้างประโยคผิด  (ปล. หากตั้งกระทู้ผิดห้องกรุณาชี้แนะด้วยครับ มือใหม่จริงๆครับ)

As the expansion plan of (ชื่อบริษัท), it is necessary to increase our in-house technology and management competency at the same time so that we can cut our operating and pricey consulting costs as well as increase our competitiveness in the international markets. From the above perspective, I want to pursue a Master’s of Engineering in XXX(ชื่อหลักสูตร), since the program provides me a lot of crucial knowledge to work at the forefront of management and technology. I really want to work and learn with Professor XXX(ชื่อ Professor), who teaches the “Project Management”, “Engineering Management Methods” and conducts a research about the processes for total quality success from the winners of Malcolm Baldrige Award, because I am now working in the XXX team, who drives XXX(ชื่อบริษัท) to apply for the Thailand Quality Award (TQA). This Award is adapted from Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (MBNQA). Therefore, Working and learning with Professor XXX(ชื่อ Professor คนเดิม) will give me a lot of knowledge that I can apply to my organization. I also want to take the “Creativity, Innovation and Leadership” because this course will provide useful knowledge about how to implement my strong background in robotics to leverage in-house capability and create new products and services innovation rather than simply continue selling the same old products like fossil fuels so that we can cut our high consulting costs and increase our business opportunities in the future.

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าครับ

จากคุณ : preeminence
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 ธ.ค. 53 17:20:46

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com