Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Car accident ติดต่อทีมงาน

Please suggest me what should I do? I am doing the research in USA as a volunteer. My mom come to visit me and she was hit by the car. It is on the curve way and she almost get the pavement. But the woman who hit my mom, did not get any ticket from the police and also tell a lie to the police what was happening. Before the police was coming, that woman called her friend as a witness. So, the report that the police gave me, is not the truth.
Now, she is in the hospital and fracture her leg bone. On the site of the situation, she does not response anything to the police. Because she got the terrrible pain all over her body.
Thanks for your kindly suggestion. Please help me.

จากคุณ : worm
เขียนเมื่อ : 9 มี.ค. 54 01:04:07 A:152.11.88.254 X: TicketID:308958

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com