Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เรือง Business Visa ที่ออสเตรเลีย ติดต่อทีมงาน

สวัสดีคะ หนูขอสอบถามเรื่องวีซ่าคะ หนูได้ผ่านการสัมภาษณ์เข้าทำงานที่ออสเตรเลีย นายจ้างเป็นบริษัทสัญชาติอังกฤษที่เปิดบริษัทที่ออสเตรเลียคะ  ขณะนี้นายจ้างกำลังดำเนินการขอวีซ่า 457 - Business visa (long stay) ที่อยู่นานได้ถึง 4 ปี (งานหนูเป็น contract 3 ปี) แต่ระยะเวลาของการดำเนินการขอ 457 นั้นนาน 6-8 week ในขั้นต้นนี้ ทางนายจ้างอยากจะให้ไปเริ่มโปรเจคที่คุยกันไว้โดยเร็วที่สุดเลยจะให้หนูใช้วิซ่า 456-Business Visa (Short stay) up to 3 monthsแทนและ ขณะเดียวกันก็จะดำเนินการขอ 457 ให้ด้วย และแจ้งอีเมลมาดังนี้คะ

"Hi xxx
It was good to talk with you today and I am pleased that we have a possible solution.

As discussed we should be able to obtain a 456 (Business (short stay) visa) for you and this normally takes no more than 5 days to approve. This will entitle you to be in Australia for 3 months and be paid for 6 weeks of that stay. As a business we are applying for a sponsorship visa (457) and if this is granted we would transfer you from the 456 to the 457 visa.  The guide time for this 457 sponsorship visa is 6-8 weeks and we shall start the application process next week which would mean that the application would be in place before you arrive. Therefore hopefully reducing the time you would be on the 456 visa.

We would cover the cost of the visa (456) and we have accommodation (large house supplied by the business 10 minutes from the office by car, shared with the UK team members on secondment) which you would be able to stay in free of charge until you find yourself suitable accommodation and transfer to the 457. As discussed, the only costs you would need to cover would be your flights.

Please could I ask that you review the 456 visa application and highlight any sections that you would need our support with:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/business/456/

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/456.pdf

I am already preparing information/seeking clarification for questions 18, 19 and the letter detailing the reasons for your visit etc. You have asked that together we complete the 456 application to ensure everything is in place because you have to take a flight to Bangkok to formally apply for the visa in person; I agree that this would be a good idea.  

I understand that you also have questions regarding your contract details and ensuring the 456 visa is in place before you resign from your current position. I will investigate these matters and contact you on Monday morning (Thai time) to discuss these and any other questions you might have. "

คือ ภาษาหนูก็ไม่เก่งมาก ตอนนี้เลยเตรียมจดคำถามไว้ถาม อีกครั้งตอนวันอังคาร และก็มาถามที่นี่ด้วยเผื่อมี พี่ๆเพื่อนๆที่มี ปสก เรื่องนี้ (ทำการบ้านไว้ก่อน กลัวหน้าแตก)

หนูสงสัยดังนี้คะ

1. Visa ตัวนี้หนูต้องทำเองใช่ไหมคะ หรือว่ากรอกข้อมูลให้ครบแล้วส่งกลับไปให้ทางนั้นขอวิซ่าให้  

2. We would cover the cost of the visa (456) คือเขาจะออกค่าวีซ่าให้ยังไงอ่ะคะ เพราะถ้าหนูทำเองที่ประเทศไทย หนูก็ต้องเสียเงินเอง  หรือเขาจ่ายคืนทีหลัง ??

3. This will entitle you to be in Australia for 3 months and be paid for 6 weeks of that stay คือหนูจะได้รับเงิน 6 weeks หรือว่ายังไงคะ หรือเป็นกฏของวีซ่าตัวนี้หรือเขาพิมพ์ผิด

4. Visa ตัวนี้ต้องตรวจสุขภาพไหมคะ เพราะไปอ่านดูในเวบของ VFS ไม่ระบุไว้

รบกวนๆพี่เพื่อนๆ ที่มี ปสก ช่วยตอบด้วยนะคะ เผื่อได้คำถามและข้อคิดเห็นเพิ่มเติม  หนูไม่่รู้จะถามใครแล้ว จริงๆหนูก็จะอีเมลกลับไปถามเขาเหมือนกันแต่คนที่ติดต่อกับหนูบอกว่า เขาหยุดสามวัน เสาร์ - จันทร์ เพราะเป็นวันชาติที่นั่น หนูร้อนใจอ่ะคะ ^^

ปล.หนูทำงานเกี่ยวกับกราฟฟิคคะ

จากคุณ : ละลายหมดเลยใจ
เขียนเมื่อ : 9 มี.ค. 55 17:36:45

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com