รบกวนพี่ๆที่มี TWE 5.5 / 6.0 อีกหน่อยนะคะ

คือหญิงไม่มีคนตรวจ TWE ให้นะคะ T_T
    คนไหนว่างๆ มาช่วยดูให้หญิงหน่อยนะคะ คอมเม้นต์อะไรก็ได้นะคะ อันนี้เขียนจับเวลา 30 นาทีค่ะ อยากได้ 5.0 มากๆเลยค่ะ T_T แต่คิดว่าคงต้องพัฒนาอีกเยอะ.
    Topic:People learn in different ways.Some learn by doing things;other people learn by reading thing; others learn by listening to people and talk about things.Which of this methods of learning is best for you?Use specific examples to support your choice.
    ANSWER:

From reading, writing, listening,each has his or her prefered way of learning.Each has his or her own reason for chosing the way of learning.However, from my point of view, learning would suit me best as reading has various types of source; it can be reached at any time ; it is now more interesting.

Learning by reading can be practiced by various kinds of source.From books,newspaper,magazines,internet,brochure,advertising, they all offer a different interesting way of practicing reading.If I get bored with magazine, I can read books instead.There are also subcategories of each.Books have non-fiction books,text books, fiction books while newspaper has those which offers soft news and hard news.

Learning by reading can be practiced at any time.We can read anything we want and everywhere we like.Learning by talking to other people or learning by listening to someone have to wait for the exact time when those people are available. But books,internet or newspaper are available for us at any time we want.

Learning by reading is now more interesting than ever before.It has combined with new technology which has recently emerged.It features exciting features such as animation integration in CD-Rom.This makes reading text in CD-ROM dramatically more interesting than those of the plain text.The new feature of online community such as online bullentin systemp also allows anyone to read what other people think and allows anyone to respond to the bulletin by using his or her opinion.

Reading , as a tool of learning ,has long been established itself as a means of learning.It has enlightened and parttake in our human development for a long time.Listening,talking or doing things should be practiced together for the best result of learning.But for my part,I like reading the most.

จากคุณ : หญิง - [ 2 ต.ค. 46 21:41:32 A:210.86.202.248 X: ]