ช่วยเช็ค grammar ให้หน่อยนะคะ โง่มาก

ค่ะ ต้องไปแข่ง speech วันอังคารนี้แล้วค่ะ แต่งบทเอาไว้ แต่ grammar โง่มากน่ะค่ะ หัวข้อคือ To be No. 1 นะคะเค้าให้เน้นเกี่ยวกับยาเสพติดตามโครงการน่ะค่ะ ยังไงช่วยเช็คให้ด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณค่ะ

Look around yourself! Nowadays everything is all about competition. Most people only think about themselves. They have paid little attention to morality and paid more attention to materials.

Everybody wants to be No.1 but have you ever asked yourself what No.1 means? Somebody thinks it’s about winning the contest or being top for that. They try to do their best in all ways. Sometimes, some ways may lead them to “Drug”

Drug have now become the most serious nation problem which affect the economic, environment, politics and the nation stability. The government must do something to solve this problem as soon as possible, especially for the youngsters who are considered as the power of the country development in the future. Talk about the reason why some youngsters are drug addicted, I believe that because they have got the wrong attitude about drugs. They think that the one who takes drugs is the coolest, and the other 2 reasons are that they believe that drug can make them rich and if they want to be accepted from their friends they have to drink, dance, and take drug. Where does this attitude come from? Whose is this responsibility? I don’t know, but the most important thing is that we have to know how to solve the problem. In my opinion schools and communities must launch the campaign in order to let them know the right attitude. Teachers have to teach their students morality not just giving them knowledge. Besides an IQ the students must have an EQ. Communities should support schools to fight against drug and also offer them good activities such as sports and music. The family is an exactly the most important institution because good relationship in family is the great immunities for drug just like some people have said, “ love is the best armour ”

Remember! to be No.1 isn’t about winning the contest or being top of other people, but it’s about complete with yourself and winning yourself from anything bad such as drugs. Before you do anything you have to think first, think about the consequences of its actions. Know what is right or wrong and do only the right thing. Everything depends on you, don’t let anything or anybody lead you in the wrong direction. Be good children for parent, be good student for teacher, and be good people for society. If you can do these, for me you are the number 1. With your 2 hands and a heart you can do anything.

Come on! Let’s start the battle with drug, don’t be slave of it, don’t be involved in it. Just being the winner, being No.1 who keeps away from drugs.

จากคุณ : pad o-town - [ 14 ธ.ค. 46 09:38:20 ]