CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

รบกวนช่วยให้คะแนน.....แก้ไข essay

Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In the past, only textbook and experience were the knowledgeable resources. We have to wait a long time to update new information, but now internet can provide the newest information to our home. In my view, access internet creates profits more than problems.

Nowadays, internet devotes people with a lot of valuable information. We just connect internet, then we will get all knowledge we want to. Internet is composed of information and knowledge in all areas such as engineering, science, medicine etc, beside, basic to complicated knowledge from local to the world news.

No communication can be faster than access internet. We just type what we want to know in the search engine. Right away, all websites that relate that information will appear on our monitor. We do not wait for a while to receive a letter because when we sent e-mail to anyone that it can be read promptly. If he opens mail box.

We can be sure that information of the lastest event will be displayed on internet. For example, Stunami hit my country's shore that I can immediately know where beach is devastated. Newspapers on websites update every minute that make us accept the newest information.        

To sum up, although sometimes we may get some viruses from internet, but it make us to be accessible a lot of worth information rapidly newly.

จากคุณ : tozz - [ 11 เม.ย. 48 23:23:15 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป