CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangGameRoom

สถาทูตอเมริกันที่ใหนๆในโลกนี้ เหมือนกันหมด (ลุงช่องแปด)

เราเป็นคนหนึ่งที่ไปขอวีซ่าท่องเที่ยว อเมกา ที่ เคแอล มาเลเซียวันนี้ เป็นวันที่เรารู้สึกแย่ๆ กับ สถานทูตอเมกา มากๆ มันช่างเหมือนกับอิป้าช่องแปด บ้านเราไงงั้นเลย แต่ว่านี่เป็นผู้ชายค่ะ ขอเรียกว่า ลุงช่องแปดก็แล้วกันค่ะ

ที่นี่เค้าออนไลน์ทุกอย่างสมัครก็ออนไลน์ นัดสัมภาษณ์ก็ออนไลน์ค่ะ พอไปสัมภาษณ์และยื่นเอกสารวันเดียวกันเลยค่ะ เค้ารีเจค วีซ่าเราภายใน สามนาทีเอง เร็วมาก

ต้องเอาไปลงกินเนสบุคนะเนี่ย เราเลยอีเมลล์ไปแสดงความรู้สึกเสียหน่อยไม่คิดว่าจะมีคนตอบมาหรอกค่ะ แต่เค้าให้เราไปสมัครใหม่แล้วก็จะให้สัมภาษณ์กับคนสัมภาษณ์คนใหม่ง่ะ ตอนนี้ลังเลอยู่ว่าเอาไงดี อยากขอความคิดเห็นของเพื่อนๆไกลบ้านจังค่ะ

นี่เป็นอีเมลล์ที่เราเมลล์ไปแสดงความรู้สึกอะนะ

Dear . Mr. Ambassador in KL

My name is ............. I am thai who is working in KL Malaysia for 1 year and 4 months

I know this e-mail no one read it but I just want to say what I feel that's all .

Today is 12 August 2005 at 8.00 am I got interview at US embassy in KL for a tourist visa

I go there early about 7.30 you know what this trip my brother in law Mr...........................

My brother in law who 's invited me to visit his home town in NC and would like to take me to Disneyland

In CA I really do appreciated that him very nice to me I know him 3 years more he married with my

Sister and work in Thailand for 5 years now .He planed to going to US this October 2005

He really wanted me to go with them I mean my sister and my nephew so he offer me to

Pay all this trip and wanted to sponsor me to travel in US .

But today I went to interview . The American guys who's interview me talked to me just 3 minutes

he not even asked me Why I want to go there for what? He told me my financial is not stable and can't give me avisa

I should apply in my country not here What??? Sorry I'm working here so I have to fly back and apply in Thailand I got Only one month vacation that's what I will take my trip to go with them. I got 3,000 RM. Basic salary not plus commission

I earn more than the local people and also my company is a big company in Malaysia and no one even touch and take a look My document that I bring with me .

You know what ? I can pay for this trip myself but Jimmy my brother wanted to pay this trip because It's my birthday On 30 Oct he just want to make me happy I never take a plane by first class before in my life and he will do that for me

How nice he is ,He prepared his document for me a whole week for sponsor me and make sure I 'll get a visa and travel with them

But no one even touch his document that he prepare for me that guy who interviewed me said I'm the one who go not my brother in law

Yes , he is right but he not even check my document and my company what 's my job and what I do May be he think Iam a Thai hooker and none education wanted to go to the US for marry some guy isn't it because the way He talked to me and tread me it's like that .

All I am saying is I really don't upset and feel sorry that I didn't get the visa .But I feel bad to US embassy that your system are So suck you don't even check my background ,check my status just interview me 3 minutes and don't even touch

My brother in law document that he did for me I do feel very sorry for him I love him he is a nice American .but I just would like

To tell you guys I swear to god all my life until I die I won't ever never apply for US tourist visa or what ever visa again even I got money

I don't want to go to the land of unfair and injustices like America any more even give me citizen for free I won't .

Miss.......................................

แล้วพอเย็นๆของวันนี้เราเปิดเมลล์บ๊อกซ์มาแล้วมีคนของ
    สถาทูตอ่านเมลล์เราตั้งสามคนแล้วเค้าก็ส่งเมลล์มาให้ดังนี้ค่ะ

Dear Ms. ........................ ,

I have found and reviewed your visa case and have determined that it was given every consideration according to U.S. immigration law. Section 214b of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act guides our consular officers' interviews with applicants. The legal question they have to answer is: can the applicant overcome the presumption that he/she is an intending immigrant? If not, then the applicant is refused. Documents are not the only means by which this decision is made and the applicants' overall situation in Malaysia also guides this decision. Since there is no formal appeals process, you are always welcome to re-apply and have an interview with another consular officer. However, as applying for a visa is expensive, I generally do not recommend doing so unless your circumstances have changed since the time of application. For further information on Section 214b, go to: http://malaysia.usembassy.gov/niv/denial.htm.

Sincerely,
    Ms. Wendy M. Johnson-Vincent
    Deputy Consular Chief
    U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur

แล้วทีนี่เราจะเอาไงดีง่ะ จะไปจ่ายเงินให้เค้าสัมภาษณ์ใหม่แล้ว เค้าจะเปลี่ยนคนสัมภาษณ์ให้ใหม่ด้วยอะค่ะ แต่เราก็ไม่แน่ใจว่า กรูไปเสียเงินค่าธรรมเนียมให้อีก เสียเวลา เสียงาน เสียความรู้สึกไปแล้ว และไปสัมภาษณ์คราวนี้ กรูจะได้วีซ่าเหรอฟระ ..........

ขอบคุณทุกความคิดเห็นค่ะ

จากคุณ : แรงงานไทยในต่างแดน - [ วันแม่แห่งชาติ 18:40:14 A:202.188.158.130 X: TicketID:065457 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป