CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

สูตร Chocolate chips COOKIES(ไม่รู้ว่าจริงหรือโจ๊ก)

วันนี้ได้อีเมล์มาจาก คุณป้าน้องธัย สูตรช๊อคโกแลตชิป(ผสมข้าวโอ๊ต)คุ๊กกี้ NEIMAN-MARCUS ซึ่งเป็นของร้านอาหารที่ดัลลัส  เรื่องนี้คิดว่าา.....เป็นเรื่องของสื่อสารกันเกี่ยวกับตัวเลขกันผิด ๆ คนเสียเงินเลยแก้เผ็ด โดยการเอาสูตรมาเผยแพร่ทางเน็ต....

เรื่องมันยาวหน่อยนะค่ะ.....อ่านดูกันเอาเองแล้วกันค่ะ

อีเมล์ดังต่อไปนี้ค่ะ.....

This is an apocryphal story! I have seen it a couple of times, so I thought I would put it up here on my page for fun. Let me know how the cookies come out!

By the way, I have heard from several sources that this story is NOT true. So, laugh at the story, disbelieve it, and then make some cookies! I have recieved many e-mails telling me that the cookies are truly excellent...

...........The Story.............

Okay, everyone. . . . a true story of justice in the good old U.S. of A. Thought y'all might enjoy this; if nothing else, it shows internet justice, if it can be called that.

My daughter and I had just finished a salad at Neiman-Marcus Cafe in Dallas & decided to have a small dessert. Because our family are such cookie lovers, we decided to try the "Neiman-Marcus Cookie." It was so excellent that I asked if they would give me the recipe and they said with a small frown, "I'm afraid not." Well, I said, would you let me buy the recipe? With a cute smile, she said, "Yes." I asked how much, and she responded, "Two-fifty." I said with approval, just add it to my tab.

Thirty days later, I received my VISA statement from Neiman-Marcus and it was 5.00. I looked again and I remembered I had only spent .95 for two salads and about .00 for a scarf. As I glanced at the bottom of the statement, it said, "Cookie Recipe - 0.00." Boy, was I upset!! I called Neiman's Accounting Dept. and told them the waitress said it was "two-fifty," and I did not realize she meant 0.00 for a cookie recipe. I asked them to take back the recipe and reduce my bill and they said they were sorry, but be- cause all the recipes were this expensive so not just everyone could duplicate any of our bakery recipes . . . the bill would stand.

I waited, thinking of how I could get even or even try and get any of my money back. I just said, "Okay, you folks got my 0.00 and now I'm going to have 0.00 worth of fun." I told her that I was going to see to it that every cookie lover will have a 0.00 cookie recipe from Neiman-Marcus for nothing. She replied, "I wish you wouldn't do this." I said, "I'm sorry but this is the only way I feel I could get even," and I will.

So, here it is, and please pass it to someone else or run a few copies... I paid for it; now you can have it for free.

*^*Neiman-Marcus Cookies Recipe*^*
    Makes 112 cookies. (Recipe may be halved)
    - 2 cups butter
    - 4 cups flour
    - 2 tsp. soda
    - 2 cups sugar
    - 5 cups oatmeal (blended)
    - 24 oz. chocolate chips
    - 2 cups brown sugar
    - 1 tsp. salt
    - 1 (8 oz.) Hershey bar (grated)
    - 4 eggs
    - 2 tsp baking powder
    - 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
    - 2 tsp. vanilla

> Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
    >  Cream the butter and both sugars.
    >  Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
    >  Add chocolate chips, Hershey bar and nuts.
    >  Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
    >  Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.

Have fun!! This is not a joke --- this is a true story. That's it. Please, pass it along to everyone you know, single people, mailing lists, etc...
    Originally written and sent by Alan Fox, Dept of Economics, Univ. of Michigan internet: alanfox@umich.edu phone:313-764-0454 fax:313-763-9181
    Do not send this around unless wasting bandwidth is your goal in life. Everyone has already gotten it like 500 times unless they are brand new to the internet.

จบอีเมล์ค่ะ......ยังไงแล้วต้องขอโทษด้วยนะคะถ้ามีท่านใดได้โพสต์หรือว่าอ่านแล้วค่ะ......

ว่าแล้ว....เลยไปค้นดูสิว่าเท็จจริงเป็นยังไง  มีทั้งเท็จมีทังจริงค่ะ  มีทั้งในเว็บโจ๊กด้วยค่ะ.......

มีคนทำแล้ว(ไม่รู้ว่าทำจริงหรือเปล่า)
    http://www.math.kent.edu/~mtackett/recipes/nmcookies.html
    เว็บของร้านเอง (ตกลงเลยไม่รู้ว่าใครเผยแพร่สูตรก่อนใคร.....ร้านเจ้าของสูตรหรือว่าคนเสียเงิน)
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/service/nm_cookie_recipe.jhtml?_requestid=10923

......วันนี้ว่าจะลองทำดูซะหน่อย แต่คงทำไม่เต็มสูตรนะ(แค่ครึ่งก็เยอะแล้ว) วันนี้ลุงกายได้ชิมคุ๊กกี้ร้านอร่อยแน่ ๆ เลย....(ไม่รู้จักร้านนี้เหมือนกัน) อยากรู้ว่า สูตรคุ๊กกี้นี้จะอร่อยล้ำเลิศขนาดไหน.....ใครทำแล้วมาบอกกันด้วยนะจ๊ะ ........

ไม่รู้ว่าใครเคยได้รับอีเมล์นี้กันหรือเปล่าีค่ะ......เพราะตัวเองก็ไม่รู้จักร้านนี้ค่ะ......

ไม่รู้ว่าใครรู้จักร้านที่ว่านี้แถวดัลลัส หรือว่ามีสาขาที่อื่นกันมั้ยค่ะ

จากคุณ : แม่น้องธัย - [ 3 ก.ย. 48 22:12:09 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป