CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

ดู essay แล้วให้คะแนนหน่อยครับ

Think of the most interesting class you have ever taken.Why did you enjoy this class so much? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

A lot of subject that I love and the most subject that I can understand is mathematic but for real I can do the best on chemistry.I prefer ,the most interesting class I have ever taken is chemistry because of the 3 reasons.
    Firstly,I like to mix the thing up.As you know the chemistry class should have a laboratory so I can test and prove my fomular that I think it could be.Example I want to know that water can make generally an oxygen.I cantest it by boiling them and the use some substance to test it.It always make me interesting.
    Secondly,I like my teacher so much.He is really kind and always teach me everything that I want to know.I think because he is the same type as me so I can understand everything that he teachs.That's why I love to learn chemistry and why I'm interesting it.
    Thirdly, chemistry can help people around the world,why I said that.Because medicines always come from chemie,the chemister must thinkhow to cure illness by medicine and I think it can help a lot of people so I'm interesting on chemie.
    In conclusion,every subject is important,it canbuild more new things to this world but the one that I'm most interesting is chemie because of the reasons above and becauseI'm good at it.

จากคุณ : gambate - [ 12 ธ.ค. 48 14:29:53 A:203.188.36.56 X: TicketID:113155 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป