Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

พี่ๆคนไหนที่ยังไม่นอน ช่วยตรวจการบ้านให้น้องหน่อยสิคะ น้องจะสอบพรุ่งนี้แล้ว

พี่ๆ ช่วยตรวจการบ้านให้หน่อยนะค๊า  หากไม่ดูเป็นการรบกวนอยากขอสำนวนๆของพี่ๆ มาเปรียบเทียบด้วยน่ะค่ะขอบคุณพี่ๆ ที่ช่วยเหลือนะคะ ขอบคุณมากๆเลยค่ะ

My family and I love to travel in Thailand such as beach, mountain, waterfall. etc. But my most favourite is the beach. Last summer vacation, I had a chance to visit Yuan Beach at Koh Phangan. I had a wonderful time with my parents and a brother in there.

Yuan Beach was located at southeastern coast of Koh Phangan, Suratthani. There is no road to access to Yuan Beach. The way to access here is by water transportation. Thogh, there are many beach in Suratthani such as, Rin beach, Chaweng beach. But I like Yuan Beach the most.

Yuan Beach has snowy white sandy beach. The crystal blue sea at the front and the rush tropical forest climbing up along the mountain at the back. That makes it ideal for watching the sunrise and the moon on full moon night. It is also a great place for sunbathing and swimming.

When we spend our vacation at Yuan Beach. We have many activities to do it together. For example, we were swimming, playing volleyball at the beach, go to the spa, had dinner with seafood and others.

We were very impressed by everything we have seen and done. It is such a wonderful place to spend our vacation as a memorable holiday. I have a great time in there and I love to go there again and again.

ส่วนต่อไปนี้ เป็นอีกเรื่องนึงนะคะ
             The man left the village in the morning. While he was walking along the way, he saw a farmhouse across the fields. Suddenly, he heard the sound of an engine. He looked up and saw an aeroplane fly swooping across the sky. Unfortunately, the aeroplane was coming nearly him. Then it pulled out of the drive and touched down on the field. In a few seconds, It smashed through a hedge. The man stood up bewilder and decided to run to the gap in the hedge

ขอบคุณมากๆเลยนะค๊า

จากคุณ : เคนฉุ - [ 28 พ.ค. 50 00:16:21 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom