Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

รบกวนช่วยตรวจ Grammar ใน Writing ผมหน่อยครับ

Hello, first of all, I think I should introduce myself first as I am going to ask for your favours for a long time.
    I'm a prospective student in United States of America.
    This writing aims at practicing my writing skill and also to ask for help from you to correct mistakes.
    Now I'm quite hesitated what to write about. Well, this one definitely has no problem because it's just an introduction one.
    But the future articles, I'm thinking about just writing some soft-topic like diary or stuff like that. But I'm afraid that it wouldn't be able to attract people to read; who really wants to read people's babbling, right?
    So, I ask myself should I write in more serious topic?
    May be things that I'm already fond at. It could definitely attract one who wants to know some particular subject and also kind people.

Can you tell me what topic should I write?

Let's start with my present situation.
    I plan to go to USA in 2009, to study in MBA.
    Well, to tell you the truth I quite have no concern about TOEFL because I reckon that I should meet the requirement of my dream universities not so hardly.
    However, it had been in my head for quite a long time to write in Pantip and ask for comment, I didn't start anyway.
    Until yesterday, after a thorough speculation in requirement, I found one surprising requirement that could, finally, make me launching this project.
    The particular university requires 25 out 30 in writing section. Jeez, now I'm not quite sure whether I can do it or not.
    Well, that's why I'm here. Finally start writing some thing.

I think this should be it for this introductory writing.

Thanks in advanced, I do appreciate your help. :-D

จากคุณ : Tom Cruise - [ 22 ม.ค. 51 21:51:38 A:124.121.3.15 X: TicketID:166237 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom