Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

@@@รบกวนช่วยตรวจ essay หน่อยค่ะ จะสอบ Toefl ค่ะ@@@@@

ช่วยตรวจ และ comment ให้หน่อยนะคะ ว่าใช้ได้หรือยัง
    เป็น essay ของ Toefl ค่ะ

Do u agree/disagree following statement.
    Attending a live performance (for example, a play, a concert,or a sporting event)
    is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Some people believe that attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching on TV. I totally agree. I prefer to see a live performance, especially my favorite band’s live concert. If you are the one who had experience to live concert ,you will know how many things we can do more than we just listen to the singer. You will see your band lively ,you will dance to the music ,and you will enjoy activities with your friends.

The best attraction is that I can meet lively the singer I like most. He likely looks nicer than I have seen him on television. Sometime I luckily held his hand when I gave him a flower or a gift. Otherwise, I can’t do that while watching television at home.

Moreover, I extremely have fun when I listen to the live song while I dance to the live music. The loudly live sound and dancing people around me always let me excited .It feels better than I dance to the music come from television which don’t have a powerful sound surrounding. In addition, a singer will act as a good entertainer by saying greeting whereas I act as a good audience by raising my hand and moving it to show I enjoy his song. On the other hand, I can’t do that while watching television at home.

Finally, I always attend to live concert with a number of my friends. They are music lover same as me. My favorite singer is their favorite singer. Therefore ,when we join the activities in concert is a happy time. We can dance, we can move our body and raise our hands together. These make our relationship stronger.

Although I paid much money for concert’s ticket, it offered me much more benefits. I felt relax and fun because I met live singer I like , I got an exercise by dancing and I joined activities with my friends. So I think that attending a live performance much better than watching on television.

โดยส่วนตัวคิดว่า ทักษะ writing ยังไม่ค่อยดีเลย เวลาเขียนไม่กล้าใช้ tense แปลกๆ เลยใช้ present tense เกือบทั้งหมด เพราะบางทีไม่แน่ใจกลัวใช้ไม่ถูกค่ะ
    บางทีพยายามจะทำ parallel ก็ไม่รู้ว่าถูกหรือยัง
    ยอมรับค่ะว่าคำที่ใช้ก็ simple แต่ topic นี้มันเหมือนเรื่องในชีวิตประจำวัน ก็เลยนึกศัพท์ยากๆไม่ออก บางคำก็ไม่รู้จะสื่อออกมาเป็นอังกฤษยังไงดี เช่น คำว่า "ได้เจอนักร้องตัวจริง ตัวเป็นๆ" งี้อ่ะค่ะ เลยใช้มั่วๆไปก่อน

เง้อ...Writing ยากจังเลยอ่ะ
    แต่โดยรวมตัวเองอ่านรู้เรื่อง แต่ไม่รู้คนอื่นอ่านรู้เรื่องหรือเปล่า ^^' เลยขอทดสอบดูหน่อยนะคะ ขอบคุณมากจริงๆ

จากคุณ : Test taker - [ 8 ก.ย. 51 04:01:12 A:58.9.186.249 X: TicketID:177254 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom