Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

รบกวนช่วยเช็คความถูกต้องให้หน่อยค่ะ

พอดีว่า จะหัดทำบล๊อค และฝึกภาษาไปในตัวอ่ะค่ะ เลยลองทำเป็นภาษาอังกฤษดู แต่ไม่แน่ใจว่าจะใช้คำ ถูกต้องมั้ย คนอ่านจะรู้เรื่องรึปล่าวอ่ะค่ะ เลยมาขอ รบกวนคนใจดีห้องนี้ช่วย เช็คให้ทีอ่ะค่ะ ขอบคุณล่วงหน้านะค่ะ
    This web board is for you my two little angles. You are the gift of heaven for us both. We are very delighted to welcome you two.

For my little beautiful girl

We are used to become one before. First that I know you’re coming. Excite, wonder, happy and many many words coming from deeply in my heart I don’t know how to say or explain in the word but I love this feeling very very much. I don’t know you are boy or girl that time (I don’t care) but I know well you are so wonderful. Oh my little angle. I swear I never feel happy like this before in my lifetime.

After that I and your father prepares in many thing to welcome you. You know it very different to select like the bed how do you sleep, how to feed you, what kind of the bottle feeding that suitable for you. What thing is the best we try to found and kept it for you as our power as we have, we take you the best care my darling.  

For my little lovely boy

This feeling come in my lifetime again but we never thought that it will come so fast like this. You are so cute not different from your sister but easier feeding than because we’re already have the lesson from your sister. Many things that we used to prepare for your sister come back. We have to do that again for you because you are our angle, too. We (I and your father) love you so much.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    How I wonder what you are.
    Up above the world so high,
    Like a diamond in the sky.
    Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    How I wonder what you are!

We sing this song every night when the bedtime coming and it louder than it be when you’re here.

For everyone

Our little family’s very pleasure to welcome you, Thank you very much for your visiting.

จากคุณ : PointlessLady - [ 9 ก.ย. 51 15:02:58 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom