Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

ESSAY2 : เพื่อนๆช่วยตรวจด้วยครับ ขอบคุณครับ ( Study at home or school)

โจทย์

In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computer or television or of studying at traditional school. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.

ตอบ

In the era of globalization, technology plays an important role on the educations such as computer and television. If I had a choice between studying at traditional school or studying at home using computer or TV, I would choose the traditional setting. In my opinion, technology can not replace teachers and classrooms. There many advantages in studying at traditional school.

Firstly, many experts said that studying in classroom may gain more recognition than studying at home as pupils will acquire knowledge from the professional instructors. Consequently, students are able to inquire about lesson or homework from their teachers. Moreover, teachers can draw on their teaching experience and be creative. On the other hand, pupils studying at home using technology cannot do like this. When they don’t understand lessons, they have to spend a lot of time reading text books or searching websites by themselves, whether this knowledge is true or false.

Second, it teaches students how to live in a society with other people. They may have the chance to be engaged in many activities so that they are competent to adapt themselves. I think learning to play and work with other people is one of the most of lessons students learn in school. On the contrary, pupils studying at home with computer or TV too much long time are more likely to shun out of public.

Third, another advantage of studying in school is that children can enhance the knowledge from their friends. It is widely known that experience is another important source of knowledge. Students could share experiences one another and display initiative freely as well in order that they will be creative persons. Conversely, technology cannot give them such experience.

Finally, pupils are able to do the research in a laboratory at school, such as Chemistrys, Physics and Biologys. They can do experiments under supervision of the teachers without any danger. On the contrary, pupils may not attain the experimental knowledge as some experiment being dangerous cannot do in their home.

Overall, I do not hesitate to choose study at traditional school. More importantly, students should to attach significance to the education, ether studying at school or home, so that they would be have the light future. Why not you intend to study hard?

จากคุณ : J - [ 17 ก.ย. 51 03:38:57 A:58.64.52.175 X: TicketID:168005 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom