Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

ช่วยแปลเป็นภาษาอังกฤษให้หน่อยค่ะ

โครงเรื่องคร่าวๆก็คือ

ไปซักผ้าตอนดึกๆแล้วหยิบผ้าของคนอื่นกลับมาด้วย
    ทีนี้เจ้าของผ้าเค้าไปแจ้งความ
    ในห้องซักรีดมีกล้องที่ถ่ายภาพวิดีโอเอาไว้ได้
    ถูกกล่าวหาว่าเป็นขโมย แต่จริงๆแล้วไม่ได้ตั้งใจที่จะทำแบบนั้น
    (ตัวละครอาจจะเมานิดๆค่ะ
    เพราะไปดื่มกับเพื่อนมาระหว่างรอผ้าซักเสร็จ)
    พอตื่นขึ้นมาเจอผ้าคนอื่นวางรวมกับของตัวเองอยู่
    ก็รีบเอากลับไปวางไว้ที่ซักรีดก่อนไปทำงานตอนเช้า
    พอหัวหน้ารู้ก็เลยโดนไล่ออกจากงาน

แต่ต้องการขอแก้ตัว ขอกลับเข้าไปทำงานที่นั่นอีกครั้ง
    และสัญญาว่าจะไม่ให้เกิดเหตุการณ์แย่ๆขึ้นอีกเด็ดขาด
    เพราะกำลังลำบากมาก มีลูกยังเล็กแค่ 1 ขวบ แม่ป่วยหนัก

ประมาณนี้ล่ะค่ะ อยากได้แบบเศร้าๆ
    น่าสงสารจับใจค่ะ
    แต่คิดคำสละสลวยไม่ออกเลย
    รบกวนช่วยแปลให้หน่อยนะคะ

ขอบคุณมากๆนะคะ

ขอโทษค่า
    ลืมแปะๆที่เขียนไว้บ้างแล้วค่ะ
    รบกวนช่วยดูให้หน่อยนะคะ

I was terminated at that time because of it was an unfortunately mistake happened.
    I picked up my clothes in the crew laundry and something belonged to others at the late night.
    In the morning of next day, I brought them back to laundry after I found and realized that they were not mine.
    And I was not even given the opportunity to apologize the fact, that was a mistake and not a crime or done intentionally.
    Requesting you to please give me a chance to prove that I can serve the company needs as per the company policy.
    As this was my first contract with this company and no one guided the proper way.
    All gave me the wrong things and ideas, but it was a lesson for me and for my knowledge.

In that case I have to go home as fast as possible, since then it's almost 3 months.
    I have a plenty of debt to refund and spend a lot of money to solve my family problem.
    I am just a single mom with a 1-year-old son.
    I don't want to start my happy family with nothing.
    And I know that when I was working with you, my family was very happy.
    If anything I can do to make them happy, I will do it.
    But for the future of my family I will do the best.
    I truly hope that you believe me and consider my case at the earliest.
    So it would be great if you will give me a chance to join with your company again.
    Please let me know if your decision has been made. And I am looking forward for a favorable reply from you sooner or later.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 11 พ.ค. 52 09:57:53

แก้ไขเมื่อ 11 พ.ค. 52 09:56:17

จากคุณ : Marisani - [ 11 พ.ค. 52 07:18:45 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com