Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

ใครเก่ง gramma ช่วยรบกวนดูให้ทีค่ะ

รบกวนดู grammar ให้ทีค่ะ ...

หรือตรงไหน สมควรแก้ไข ..รบกวนแก้ไขให้ที

รู้สึกเขียนไม่ค่อยดีเลย ไม่เก่ง grammar น่ะค่ะ  T__T

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้านะคะ..

A typed career objective essay

In my period, I graduated a bachelor degree from Kasetsart University in faculty of Agro-industry in major of food science and went upcountry for studying a master degree in USA. After I graduated a master of business administration from there,
    I spent a few time to worked with Vicchi Consolidated Co,Ltd, a big food ingredient’s company in Thailand, as a position of Technical staff.

At the present time, I am working with Thai government as a policy and plan analyst. I have worked with this pose since 2006. My accountability for this job is to create/monitor some projects/activities with international organization like FAO in order to improve a quality of farmer’s life and alleviate poverty. With this position, I have an opportunity to work in many projects whereas Thai government on behalf of Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperative accomplishes with neighboring country in either a part of donor or a part of recipient. The work also gives me a chance to visit any countries in South East Asia such as Philippine, Malaysia and Indonesia in purpose of attending a meeting.

With my previous experience and background in agriculture section, I think the type career objective which I wish to be is a director of some department in my Ministry before the age of 45 years. For obtain that type of career path, I think that studying Ph.D. in Bangkok University jointing a program with University of Nebraska can give me an edge beyond other candidates. With many business courses in English class, I do confident it will develop my English skill both in writing skill, listening skill and reading skill. The courses such as strategic management, human resource planning and operations management systems will assist me to solve some organize problem which I might face in. For the examples, a human resource planning course would make me more understanding about human behavior, and get me a clear vision of human resource models and concepts, and solving tools for the human problems. A strategic management course with theories, concepts, techniques, and practices of strategic management including strategic decision making, accessing the strategic situation would give me some idea to develop my further own strategic which fit for my organization.

In long term, I wish to share my knowledge/expertise in agriculture part with some university in Thailand by teaching students who interest to learn about management in a part of agriculture section. Moreover, I might spend my remaining life to other things such as a charity with vulnerable children, take care my fimily.

For all aforementioned reasons, this might be a type career objective which I wish to. Anyway, if I didn’t accomplishment them all, I would have wanted to get some of them.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 18 มิ.ย. 52 22:28:39

แก้ไขเมื่อ 18 มิ.ย. 52 22:28:07

แก้ไขเมื่อ 18 มิ.ย. 52 22:27:54

จากคุณ : kukuno - [ 18 มิ.ย. 52 21:28:50 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com