Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Essay อันที่สาม จับเวลามาแล้วครับ ช่วยตรวจด้วยครับ vote  

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18 year-old) teenaged children. Use specific reasons and examples to support

I absolutely disagree with the statement. It's true that parents and adult relatives should give their children some assistance, including some advices of what they should do. But in my opinion, it doesn't mean that they should make decisions for them, especially in important situations. The following are my argumentative reasons.

The first reason is that, according to the right of all humans, they are supposed to be mentally free. They should have their freedom in making decision, without any mind domination. I personally have bad attitude towards parents who usually force their own resolution to their juveniles, who sometimes don’t share their approval. One example is my aunt. She compelled her son to attend a military school, disregarding all of the poor boy’s desire. Eventually he had failed all his classes for no other reason but that he didn’t like it and was dismissed from the school.
            The second reason is that nobody realizes what teenagers want better than teenagers themselves. And it is said that one can easier specialize thing if they love it. As for myself, I have been interested in martial arts since I was seven, and thus I didn’t need to really attend any martial art school or to take advice from neither my parents nor any adult relatives to master a certain style, just paid intention to it and kept practice.

The last but not least, the most important reason, is that children can gain much more experience if they have to make decision by themselves, as they will do in the future when  their parents are gone. I believe that teenagers at their 15 have enough experience to face some difficulties in making hard and importance decision. It risks some terrible mistakes, but mistakes are the best lesson in their lives. The poor boy mentioned above is again a clear example of the result from leaving all decision to his mother. As she had decided every thing for him for all his life, he, now at his 20, is pitifully unable to do any important thing by his own. He has no confidence at all and fears of making any mistake. His mother has to do everything for him as she always does, but now regrettably, I think

All in all, as the three reasons given above, parents shouldn’t make any decision for their children when they are old enough. They better just give them some advices,   otherwise their youngster will sometimes feel confined with those decision and above all lose perfect chances to gain profitable experience along with their confidences.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 13 ก.ค. 52 15:50:40

จากคุณ : นิโควาสกิออส
เขียนเมื่อ : 13 ก.ค. 52 15:34:06

[ต้องการแตกประเด็นจากกระทู้เดิมคลิกที่นี่] [กติกามารยาท] [Help & FAQ] 

ความคิดเห็น :
  PANTIP Toys
จัดรูปแบบ :
ไฟล์ประกอบ :
  Help
ชื่อ :

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com