Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เช็คแกรมม่าให้ทีครับ ฝึกเขียนอยู่  

That time 23.20 I was siting in a plane before I came to my seat number 38k I sat wrong a seat. I felt blush then someone touched me and said that “this is my seat” and showed his ticket which was number 36k hahaha I out of that seat immediately. Then the airline describe about safety .The plane start moving I sat beside window near plane’s wing .At the moment captain turn on booster used speed very fast. Booster generate sound which very loud I had to put in earmuff for protection my ear
The plane had been on the sky, I did not believe that it could fly  I looked on monitor The plane fly in 33000 feet and temperature outside is  -57 c I looked at window, I saw cloudy and darkness and I have a headache at moment  because I was high pressure air.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 28 มิ.ย. 53 05:25:25

แก้ไขเมื่อ 28 มิ.ย. 53 05:24:53

จากคุณ : wutt1980
เขียนเมื่อ : 28 มิ.ย. 53 00:23:12

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com