Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

oOo ขอคนใจดีช่วยตรวจ port ให้ทีค่ะ จะส่งโรงเรียนนานาชาติ oOo ติดต่อทีมงาน

เป็นเนื้อหาใน Portfolio เกี่ยวกับประวัติทำงาน และกิจกรรมต่างๆ ที่จะส่งไปสมัครงาน เนื้อหาควรเป็น past tense ใช่มั้ยคะ

กิจกรรมที่ 1

Tutor is teacher outside of school. The first thing have to is patience and sacrifice. In addition to teaching will encourage myself be enthusiastic all time. Because I always need to develop knowledge to more over .

กิจกรรมที่ 2

Wat samed tai school need to got help because school supplies have not enough. Including the teacher have to less. My duty is taught drawing and singing to children all a day. Although it only had one day to be with them but I was delighted and impressed.

กิจกรรมที่ 3

This is a Dhamma camp. I was a speaker and staff in this camp. My responsibilities is taked care of children and activities. Although it made me feel tired. But I was fun.

กิจกรรมที่ 4

Children are blind and handicapped. Almost everyone can’t help themselves. I felt sympathetic them so, I feed food for them and I took them to playground. I think I will come back to help them again

กิจกรรมที่ 5

I danced with mascot on the stage and gave a reward to the children who came to play games. More over I have to dress up to children who take photos in the studio. I enjoyed with it and got and I have a lot of experience.

กิจกรรมที่ 6

Swensens girl, It’s my first job that taught me to patient. Because I had to stand and walk all day. Moreover, all staff had to service mind. Sometimes I felt tired that I was complained from customer. but I got many good things from there.

หากไม่เป็นการรบกวนเกินไป ช่วยบอกหน่อยว่าประโยคไหนผิดตรงไหน จะได้นำไปพัฒนาตัวเองต่อไป ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

จากคุณ : กอเอ๋ยกอไก่
เขียนเมื่อ : 21 ต.ค. 53 09:00:52 A:125.24.232.72 X: TicketID:258906

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com