Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เรียงความภาษาอังกฤษครับ ช่วยวิจารณ์หน่อยนะครับ ติดต่อทีมงาน

ช่วยวิจารณ์หน่อยนะครับ คือผมกำลังฝึกเขียนเกี่ยวกับpersonalessayอยู่อ่ะครับ ถ้ามีอไรช่วยแนะนำด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณมากครับ

ถ้าต้องการติดต่อโดยตรง ติดต่อมาได้นะครับที่momcharity@hotmail.com

DOES ANY SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTE, QUALITY OR SKILL DISTINGUISH YOU FROM EVERYONE ELSE? HOW DID YOU DEVELOP THIS ATTRIBUTE?

Everyone has his latent talent. Someone can completely discover it, but most people do not. The importance is whoever discovers and is able to bring his talent to use in every day life, he will easily succeed his goal. In my opinion, I found it out, that is easier and faster than any others observing someone mind from their actions, speech.

We have two eyes, one nose and two ears, but we differently see, smell and listen. So far, I have thought I interest other’s feelings than anybody. When I see I ask myself why they do that while the other do not pay attention to. Every feeling has its cause and everybody differently responds his feeling. For example, shouted by foe, I try shouting back, but somebody cry. In my idea, my interest support me to know their causes. From my knowing, I can control or use them, including mine and the other’s, in benefit ways.

Nowadays, I have an ability to extraordinarily observe feelings and following by specially knowing causes of someone’s feeling, even mine. It has many advantages for me. To illustrate, I can almost completely control them and I successfully persuade my friend to do anything I want. When I want to go shopping with my friend but they refuse, I have two ways to handle this situation by my ability. That is I have to deal with my feeling to do not sad about that refusal, or I try persuading my friend to go with me. Consequently, I can be happy in any situations.

In my opinion, everyone is genius, but most people think they do not. Everyone has his ability but most people do not try finding them. I think this is a secret of some genius of the world. If you find your ability out, may be you will be a celebrity.

จากคุณ : ขอบคุณครับ
เขียนเมื่อ : 22 ต.ค. 53 12:59:42 A:118.173.143.55 X: TicketID:290192

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com