Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ช่วยดู study planให้หน่อยคะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

ช่วยดู study planให้หน่อยคะ ควรจะเพิ่มหรือแก้ไขส่วนไหน
เพิ่งเริ่มเขียนอะ
จะขอทุนป.ตรี ที่มหาลัยปักกิ่งคะ สาขาเกี่ยวมนุษยศาสตร์คะ

My name is Suthera Chanlerttana.I am in hight school and studying Chinese major at Sacred heart convent school in Bangkok.I always interest in China and Chinese.I passed หลักสูตร Chinese Language For International Success(CB) level2 from Chulalongkorn University.I strongly want to study at Beiking University in.......................major because of my love of languages and linguistics,Chinese language enjoyed me as well.I found that Chinese language is very useful.I think if I เรียนจบ Chinese language must be very important for me to communicate with people.Nevertheless,my skill is still not very good,so it would be excellent if I could go to China to learn more about the language with native speakers in real-life situations and environment.

อันที่เป็นภาษาไทย คือยังไม่รู้จะเขียนยังไงนะคะ

จากคุณ : MsZine
เขียนเมื่อ : วันรัฐธรรมนูญ 53 09:46:04

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com