Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนตรวจแกรมมาร์ให้ทีครับ จะต้องเอาไปส่งอาจารย์และออกไปพูดหน้าชั้นวันพรุ่งนี้แล้ว ติดต่อทีมงาน

If I were a Prime Minister of Thailand, I would change some antique law about motorcycle. The first, I would change the law that have limit motorcycles must drive in the left side of road only. Second, motorcycles can be riding on any expressway. This is twenty one century, most of motorcycle's performance about to equal to cars!

If I were able to afford to have any car in the world, I can't tell you much but if it's motorcycle, I have a lot of motorcycle that I wish to ride, but if I car. I would choose Lamborghini Murcielago. Forget about Bugatti Veyron, I though it's appearance is so freak! So Murcielago is chosen. As we known, Lamborghini named it’s car after fighting bull and this name is mean “bat” in Spanish. I think it’s cool! With its 6 litres V-12 engine and 600 HP. It’s enough for me to have a fun driving.

If I could change places with a celebrity for a day, what I will do. Noting, I didn’t like celebrity that much. But if it’s anime’s character. I would change place with Shinji Ikari, because I love Rei Ayanami! Just that.

If I can live anywhere in the world, I would live in Kyoto. Kyoto is formerly the imperial capital of Japan. With its atmosphere and it’s have a lot of magnificent ancient monuments. For example, Kin-Kakuji, Kamigamo shrine, Nijo castle. And Kyoto Animation is located in this prefecture.

If my English skill is perfect I would more understand in English-subtitle anime. And read novels that wrote in English understand. But I will do nothing.
If I were able to change my name, I won’t change my name that was given form my parent. I proud with it.

แปลครับ
1. ถ้าผมเป็นนายกฯ ของไทย ผมอยากจะเปลี่ยนกฎหมายคร่ำครึบางข้อที่เกี่ยวกับมอเตอร์ไซค์ ข้อแรก จะแก้กฎหมายที่ขับซ้ายได้เท่านั้น ข้อสองคือขึ้นทางด่วนได้ นี่มันก็ศตวรรศที่ 21 แล้ว มอเตอร์ไซค์ส่วนใหญ่ก็มีสมรรถณะพอๆ กับรถยนต์นั่นแหละ

2. ถ้าให้รถผมคันไหนก็ได้ในโลกซักคัน ผมก็บอกไม่ได้มากนักหรอกแต่ถ้าเป็นมอเตอร์ไซค์ มีที่อยากขี่เพียบเลย แต่ถ้าเป็นรถยนต์ ผมจะเลือกลัมบอร์กินี่ มูร์ซิเอลาโก้ ลืมบูกัตติเวย์รอนไปได้เลย เพราะหน้าตามันพิลึก เพราะงั้นก็เลยเลือกมูร์ซิเองลาโก้ อย่างที่รู้กันว่าลัมบอร์กินี่ตั้งชื่อรถตามกระทิ้งสู้ (ผมก็ไม่รู้ว่ามันแปลไทยว่าอะไร) แล้วชื่อนี้ก็ยังหมายความว่าค้างคาวในภาษาสเปน คิดว่ามันเท่ดี ด้วยวี 12 6 ลิตร 600 แรงม้า มันเพียงพอแล้วล่ะที่ผมจะสนุกกับการขับขี่

3. ถ้าเปลี่ยนที่กับดาราซักคนได้วันนึง ผมจะทำอะไร คำตอบก็คือไม่ทำอะไรทั้งนั้น ผมไม่ได้ชอบดาราขนาดนั้น แต่ถ้าเปป็นตัวละครจากอนิเมล่ะก็ อยากจะเปลี่ยนที่กับชินจิ อิคาริ เพราะผมชอบเรย์ อายานามิ ก็แค่นั้นแหละ

4. ถ้าให้ผมอยู่ที่ไหนก็ได้บนโลก ผมอยากอยู่เกียวโต เมืองหลวงเก่าของญี่ปุ่น ด้วยบรรยากาศและโบราณสถานมากมาย ตัวอย่างเช่นคิน คะคุจิ ศาลเจ้าคามิงะโมะ ประสาทนิโจ และเกียวโตอนิเมชั่นก็ตั้งอยู่ที่นี่ด้วย

5. ถ้าทักษะภาษาอังกฤษของผมนั้นดีเลิศก็คงจะเข้าใจอนิเมซับอังกฤษมากขึ้น อ่านนิยายภาษาอังกฤษได้เข้าใจ แต่คงจะไม่ทำอะไร

6. ถ้าเปลี่ยนชื่อได้ครั้งนึง ผมจะไม่เปลี่ยนชื่อที่ได้มาจากพ่อแม่หรอก ผมภูมิใจกับมัน

ผมต้องพูดเป็นอังกฤษครับ รบกวนเป็นอย่างยิ่งครับ

จากคุณ : Ulquiorra
เขียนเมื่อ : 1 ธ.ค. 53 11:59:04

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com