Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนตรวจ cover letter ให้หน่อยได้ไหมคะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

ต้องส่ง resume สมัครงงานภาษาอังกฤษครั้งแรกค่ะ ปรกติใช้ภาษาไทย ภาษาอังกฤษก็ไม่แข็งแรง ก็เลยรบกวนชวนตรวจให้หน่อยนะคะ

Dear Human Resources Manager

Please accept this letter of interest and resume for Planner (Material) Position you have available.

My name is .......................... I am recent graduated Master degree from ......................University in October, 2010  from the faculty of ................., which major in ....................with GPA at ......... and hold a Bachelors degree from faculty of ................, which major in .............................with GPA at 3.01. I served an internship with ..................co., Ltd. in ....................Division for 2 month and ................co., Ltd. in ...................for 2 month. Having just graduated from university, my experience is limited but I am willing to work hard and learn. I am adaptable and willing to do more than my share and accept responsibility.

Dr. ........................., Assistance Professor in the Faculty of ....................., .................. University has graciously consentd to let me use her name as reference.

I have attached my resume for your review. Thank you for considering my application. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview and look forward to hearing from you in the near future

จากคุณ : ส่งรักมาทักทาย
เขียนเมื่อ : 19 ม.ค. 54 11:57:31

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com