Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ช่วยตรวจการเขียน จดหมายอีเมล์ไปหา supervisor เกี่ยวกับเรื่องที่จะต้องเปลี่ยน อาจารย์ที่ปรึกษาคนใหม่ด้วยครับ ติดต่อทีมงาน

พอดีเรียนวิจัยที่ ต่างประเทศ และ เพิ่งทำวิจัยไปได้ สามเดือนครับ แต่ที่นี่ สปอนเซอร์อยากจะให้ทำวิจัยในหัวข้ออื่นมากกว่า ซึ่งจะต้องทำเรื่องเปลี่ยนอาจารย์ที่ปรึกษาคนใหม่

ผมได้คุยกับหัวหน้าภาคที่มหาวิทยาลัยเมืองนอกเรียบร้อยครับ แต่ท่านบอกว่าผมควรจะแจ้งเรื่องนี้ให้อาจารย์ที่ปรึกษาคนปัจจุบันที่ผมทำวิจัยมาได้ สามเดือนว่า ต้องการเปลี่ยนไปทำงานวิจัยกับอาจารย์คนใหม่ ผมเลยเขียน จม. ไปหาอาจารย์ที่ปรึกษาคนปัจจุบันทางอีเมล์ (เนื่องจากตอนนี้อยู่เมืองไทย) ดังนี้ครับ ช่วยตรวจ ความเหมาะสมด้วยครับ ขอบพระคุณครับ

Dear Professor XXX

Now, I am in Thailand. I have met my sponsor and we have discussed about my research study. He wants me to do research about simulation or Mathematical modeling for biotechnology (eg. biofluid mechanics, cell signaling or drug delivery) due to the personnel shortage in this field in my office. Therefore, I would like to inform you that I should change the topic of my study, although I had a little experience in this field. And also, I have the health problem; therefore, doing research about simulation or Mathematical programming without using chemicals is of good for my future career and my health as well.

I have discussed about these things to the dean of faculty of engineering and he said it is possible to do the research in the new topic with new supervisors but, firstly, I need to discuss about this with you. Therefore, I would like to inform you that I really need to change my research topic and would like to do the research with new supervisor who is specialized in this field owing to my office’s regulation and policy.

Last, but definitely not least, I’d like to thank you for your kindness and continuous support thorough my PhD study. I appreciate it a lot.

Best Regards,
Xxx

จากคุณ : เครียดจัง
เขียนเมื่อ : 24 ม.ค. 54 03:06:11 A:27.130.72.151 X: TicketID:279130

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com