Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ตามหาคุณ fortuneteller เพื่อขอความช่วยเหลือค่ะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

เรื่องหนังสือมอบอำนาจค่ะ หากจะขออำนาจในการขอน้ำ+ไฟจากการไฟฟ้าและการประปา เขียนแบบนี้ได้มั๊ยคะ?
ประยุกต์จากฉบับเดิมที่คุณfortuneteller แนะนำไว้ค่ะ
ขอใช้น้ำ

Power of Attorney

KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
That, I, Mrs. XXX, Singapore national, bearer of Passport No.XXX, date of issue : XXX, expiry date : XXX , presently residing at…………………………………….., by these presents hereby make, constitute and appoint Miss XXX , my true and lawful attorney in fact for me and in my name, place and stead to apply to Metropolitan  Electricity Authority of Thailand for make electricity application of YYY (Thailand) Company Limited,
Granting and giving unto my attorney-in-fact full authority and power to do and perform any and all other acts necessary or incident to the performance and execution of the powers herein expressly granted, with power to do and perform all acts authorized hereby, as fully to all intents and purpose as the grantor might or could do if personally present with full power of substitution.
In testimony whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this………….day of …..20……..

…………………………
Signature

จากคุณ : aggie_kmit'l
เขียนเมื่อ : 17 มี.ค. 54 09:20:01

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com