Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนช่วยตรวจ Essay ค่ะ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

รบกวนช่วยตรวจ essay ให้ด้วยค่ะ กำลังเตรียมตัวสอบTOEFLค่ะ ช่วยกันติ ว่าได้เต็มที่เลยนะคะ
จะได้ปรับปรุงแก้ไข ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Whether eating at stands or restaurants or cooking at home is a controversial. Dietitians believe that people can get cleaner and more nutrition if they prepare and cook at home. However, some people think that it is not necessary. In my opinions, I prefer eating out rather than preparing and cooking at home because eating at restaurants is more convenience and it provides various choices of food. Also, it is good for me who do not good at cooking.

To begin with, eating out does not waste my time. It matches with my city life lifestyle as I am always in a rush hour. To illustrate, I have to wake up at 6.00 am every day, then drive to my office and arrive at nearly 8.00 am. Therefore, I have around ten minutes left to find something to eat such as sandwiches or McDonald’s breakfast set. That is, I never have enough to cook by my own so food stand or fast food restaurant is my best choice.

Moreover, I like many kinds of international food such as Japanese food, Korean food and Italian food. For example, there are many International restaurants that I can choose in department stores such as Pizza Hut, Fuji which is Japanese restaurant in Thailand, or Aka which is Korean restaurant. These international foods is what I totally do not know how to cook them, so I think eating out is better.

Lastly, I do not have cooking skill. I am definitely sure that chefs absolutely cook such a terrific dish better than I do. For instance, I used to try cooking lasagna, but it taste so weird and terrible. After that attempt, I eat lasagna only when I go to restaurant. What this means is, I cannot make my dishes taste really delicious like chef can do, thereby I will not cook by my own for certain.

In conclusion, I prefer restaurants rather than my own cooking dishes since eating out is easier and less time-consuming than cooking by my own. Also, there are many types of foods to choose. Finally, I am not a born-to-be chef.

จากคุณ : Reflected On THE MiRRoR
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 เม.ย. 54 20:18:00

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com