Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ช่วยตรวจแกรมม่าที่ผมจะเอาไปสมัครงานอาสาหน่อยครับ ไม่เก่ง ไม่มั่นใจเลย!!!! ติดต่อทีมงาน

คือผมจะเอาไปสมัครเป็นอาสาสมัครโครงการหนึ่งน่ะครับ แล้วเค้าให้เขียนอะไรก็ได้ที่ทำให้เค้ารับ ผมเขียนว่าอย่างนี้ครับ

I am really interested in this activity because I would like to get new experience from working. The first important thing is I have a good chance to practice my language, especially with speech skill. Also, I can try to be familiar with native speaker so that when I have to face with same situation, I will have more confidence. The second reason is I would like to train myself about working because it is very necessary to have responsibility that is very beneficial to me when i work in any place. Furthermore, Astronomy is a fascinating and useful science that i always pay attention. If I do this work I am sure that I would receive good astronomical knowledge as I like. Finally, I like to meet new friends when I have to go outside because it make me know friends who I have not known before; beside, we can exchange custom and culture of one another too. Finally, I hope to be a part of this activity. I will do the best for working. I would like you to consider me for belonging to this activity.

เปิดดิกเขียนเพียวๆเลยครับ ยังไงมีข้อแก้ไขหรือข้อแนะนำก็ช่วยบอกด้วยนะคัรบ เขียนไปเองไม่รุ้จะถูกรึป่าว

จากคุณ : อัสลานแห่งนาร์เนีย
เขียนเมื่อ : 8 พ.ค. 54 18:50:08

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com